Chapter 17

Leon's POV

       So...the 10 days are over and it was time to check how much have the devils developed. But first, let me fill you in. Regardless of Rias's complains and her asking me to be more merciful...I know, why would I? Anyway, I continued training the pervert the way I was trained...by a cunt silver hair, running for my life.

     One thing is for sure, he got the hang of what it means to survive, being able to dodge my attacks, but not all of them, cause where would be the fun in that?

    As for the few time Bruce took over...well, let's say he had some holes to patch up...as well as needed some ice for the...future children...

     But... something was bugging me. Right now, as he fired a shot of red energy, he was panting. Now, I never considered myself a genius, but by doing all that training, he should have been able to fire up to 3 of those...unless-

Jason:"Is something the matter?", He asked.

Leon:"Not sure yet..."

     ' I'll have to look into it later. Now, they need to hurry to the game. '

Leon:"Very well then. I think you have a game to catch."

Rias:"You're right. Anyway, I know we didn't start on the right foot, I'd like to thank you for helping us.", She said as she extended her hand for a handshake.

     ' Don't think too highly of me, Gremory. '

Leon:"Don't mistake my boredom for kindness. The only reason I helped you was due to the lack of activity for me.", I said as I slapped her hand away.

Rias:"You never change, do you?"

Bruce:"Pff... where would be the fun in that? He's good enough for now."

Issei:"That can't be right!", He quickly interrupted.

Desmond:"Your point being?"

Issei:"If this is your definition of a good guy, you've got a few screws missing.'

Bruce:"You're the last person I want to hear this from!"

These 2 will always bicker, won't they.

...

    We quickly transported ourselves back to the ORC room, where 3 people were already waiting. The first 2 were Sona and Tsubaki. The third one was Grayfia.

    'Now this is something.'

    As expected, they were surprised to see me and my brothers here.

Sona:"I didn't expect you 4 to come to watch the game."

Jason:"Like I'll miss the chance to see how my 'underlings' will do in a game."

Grayfia:"Please refrain from calling Rias-sama and her peerage in such a manner."

Bruce:"Pff...make me."

     The tension was rising. It was clear that this silver-haired maid didn't like to be disrespected and I can relate to that, but now it's not the time.

Leon:"Do I have to 'train' you as well?"

    My brother, who knew what I'm talking about, got the message, the devil was confused, but still backed down.

Desmond:"Let's get this started already."

     And so, the devils were transported in the dimension of the game while the rest kicked back and watched. But, while the game was on-going, the maid was looking at me.

Leon:"Is something the matter?", I ask politely.

Grayfia:"How do I say this...you interest me."

     I looked at her, from head to toe before responding.

Leon:"I'm not into maids."

    Seems like that hit a nerve since her eyebrows twitched. Sona and Tsubaki were also surprised by my response. And yes, I do know she's the wife of the current Lucifer. Rias filled me in, despite the fact I didn't ask.

Grayfia:"I didn't mean it in that way. I'm talking about your powers."

Leon:"What about them?"

Grayfia:"Neither you, nor your brother seems to possess a secret gear, yet you still have supernatural powers. If you truly are humans, how do you explain this?"

    'Hmm, we got a smart cookie here.' Fortunately, or not so, fortunately, I was helped by Issei...and his new technique.

Sona:"Did you teach him that?"

    I can't believe my eyes right now...

Leon:"Now I get it. Why he was panting so hard..."

Tsubaki:"What?"

Leon:"The little twerp ignored the stamina training I prepared for him to develop that .", I gritted my teeth.

Jason:"Brother..."

Leon:"Sigh, I saw enough. I don't care anymore about what happens. I refuse to believe he created a technique on how to forcefully undress women!"

Sona:"So even you can be taken aback. Now you finally feel like a human.

Timeskip
3rd POV

     The game ended with Phenex victory, so now, Rias had to marry Riser, as per their agreement. Of course, during the wedding, things didn't go as planned and Issei disrupted the event, ready for a duel for the hand of the redhead.

Riser:"It seems one time wasn't enough! You just crave the humiliation in front of everyone, don't you? But I'm afraid you'll have to wait.

    Without warning, Riser peerage appeared out of nowhere, with blood on their clothes.

Riser:"Ah, I see that my plan was successful."

    His servants nodded, bringing a smile to his face and also, a question to Sirzechs's mind.

Sirzechs:"Riser...what did you do?"

Riser:"It's nothing big. I just took care of a little business. Rias, Dear, I can assure you that those 4 humans won't disrespect the devils ever again."

    Hearing his words, the ORC and STC widened their eyes, while Sirzechs' narrowed his. This was certainly upping the antics from before.

...

    But, his celebration didn't last for long. Suddenly, a red and black portal opened, like the gate of hell, but nobody came out. Only a voice was heard.

"Call answered, Phenex."

To be continued...