Chapter 108

This part will either be loved or hated by people due to its final, but eh. Can't please all people. Also, after 108, we're diving deeper into the other 3 crossovers: Darksiders, K Project and Fate Go. That's not to say DxD will get shafted entirely. Just that I didn't bring elements from those other 3 series just for shits and giggles...

Ok, 2017 me technically did, cause he thought that's what fanfiction was all about, but 2021 me doesn't like cringe so he plans to put them to use.

Still, this won't turn into one of those massive multi verse crossovers with all the anime world and whatnot. We're keeping things grounded.

~~~

3rd POV

It's been good years since the entirety of creation felt the pressure of a Horseman unleashing their ultimate form, albeit not out of choice this time around. But even with that considered, seeing it in person was a sight to behold and a nightmare to recall at night, surely. Whether it was Rias and her team, or Vali and the Chaos Brigade, the collective consensus was to hold their breath, as if the thickness of the air itself has grown ten fold following Jason's descent into savagery. Yes, this was, without a doubt, the Chaos Form, but lack of awareness and intelligence is what holds even the mightiest of beasts back from total domination.

As luck, whether you consider it such, would have it, the playing field was occupied by 2 such mind absent monsters, as Issei had no sense of self either at the moment. But as imposing as the amalgamation of armor and flesh the Juggernaut Drive provided, It looked almost prepubescent compared to the raw and demonic-like appearance the physical manifestation of Chaos adopted.

Gaining its balance after being shoved away by a thick tail, the Dragon took notice of the new lord of the ring out of instinct. The roar it let out would most likely be a way of denying intimidation, in the most primal way it could think. And yet, the 3 horned beast towering over the dragon by a few good meters remained silent, letting only the whiplash of its tail talk, as if it would be beneath him to even respond to such a pathetic display of vocals. The Dragons roars were loud and their echos could, without a doubt, shake the skeleton inside someone. But it could not compare to the millions of cold chills running on you back you'd feel just from a sample of the horseman's growls.

While battles were waged throughout this part of the Underworld, it would ridiculous to think other imposing figures didn't catch wind of the pressure of this raw pool of strength. Particularly, Sirzechs and the others faction leaders. The old Satan faction was more or less a pushover for a super devil, but even could become restless.

"What did they prepare this time?", Azazel was the first to voice his worries, presuming the newcomer to be an enemy.

"No.", the red haired devil king retorted. "They seem just as surprised as we are.", he motioned to the remnants of the army that attacked them. "This is something else."

For the first time in a good while, cold sweat ran across Sirzechs' back, sharing worried looks with Azazel, Gabriel and Serafall, who just joined the fray herself.

"You might want to hurry!", a voice from the ground below called out. "Or else we'll have even bigger problems on our hands!"

"Lord Odin!"

"Ah, Serafall. Fighting as a Magical Girl as always. Too bad I can't take my tame admiring.", the elder stroke his beard in dissatisfaction. "To think I'd actually lay eyes on the demon that scared me to sleep when I was little...", he mumbled the last part, but his voice showed no traces of nostalgia. Ideally, he would have preferred for this demon to never show itself again.

___

The faction leaders were not the only ones who received a wake up call to reality today. In a more secluded area of the devil territory, the soil itself was smeared crimson red with the blood of the regiments that were foolish enough to disturb what should have been a sparring session between twins. A once beautiful forest panorama was now full of scattered severed limbs, crushed skulls and torsos akin to the skewered victims of the long deceased Transylvanian legend.