Chapter 13

Leon's POV

       Ever got that feeling that something will happen, something that you don't want to get involved with, but you're still dragged into it? Well, that's how I feel now that I see this silver-haired woman in a maid outfit.

???:"Ah, Rias-sama, Welcome back!"

    'Sama? Is she Rias's maid or something?'

Rias:"Grayfia? What are you doing here?"

Grayfia:"I believe you already know all about it."

     Rias got tensed all of a sudden, as well as the others except Issei and Asia, who were as confused as me and my brothers.

Rias:"Sigh...I see..."

Issei:"Umm, what is going on?"

Rias:"I'll explain everything in a moment."

    Being interested in all this, I positioned myself near the window to listen to her story. While walking there, I got a quick glance from the maid.

Leon:"Is something the matter?"

Grayfia:"No, but are you Rias' new piece?"

    'Do I look so much like a slave?'

Rias:"About that, these 4-", she tried to explain, but was interrupted by a magic circle appearing...and from that circle emerged the pain in the ass I was talking about.

???:"Oh, my dear Rias, I have come for you.", He announced.

    'Again, confused as hell, but something was telling me that I won't like him, at all.'

Rias:"Sigh...very well. It's time explain this situation. You see, Riser Phoenix here is...my fiance."

...

     That was unexpected. I almost felt bad for Issei, almost. But I could tell that Rias wasn't ok with the idea.

Riser:"Exactly, which is why I've come to take you to the underworld, for our marriage."

Rias:"How many times do I have to tell you? I'm not going to marry you. Besides, my brother promised that I'll have time to think about it until graduation."

Riser:"That is right, but your brother decided to rush things. Look, most of the pure-blooded devils are dead, which is why this marriage is necessary."

     'So this is an arranged marriage...great... another thing I 'love' '

Rias:"My answer is still no."

    It was clear this Riser was getting impatient.

Riser:"Look, Rias. We both have to reach the expectations of our families. We can't let our reputation suffer, can we?"

Leon:"So, in the end. This is all just a game for you, huh?"

Riser:"Excuse me?", He turned to me, annoyed.

Leon:"You said it yourself, right? You're doing this for you honor."

Riser:"And what's so wrong with it?"

Leon:"Who knows..."

...

Grayfia:"Sigh, Sirzechs-sama thought that something like this will happen, so he came up with a proposal...A rating game."

     Then Akeno explained Issei what a rating game is, giving me some information as well. It seems like both sides agreed, but:

Riser:"Tell me Rias, Who exactly is part of your peerage?"

Rias:"Excuse me?"

Riser:"I don't know if you have a full peerage, but I do."

    As he said that, a big circle appeared on the floor, revealing a full harem. As you can Imagine, Issei got excited and also sad that someone had a harem but he doesn't.

Riser:"Uh, Rias, why is your servant acting like that?"

Rias:"His dream is to become a harem king."

???:"Ugh, disgusting.", Said a blonde haired girl.

Leon:"Aren't you part of a harem as well?", I asked her.

???:"Excuse me? What are you implying? I'm Ravel Phoenix and I'm helping my brother."

Leon:"Leon Creed, big brother as well, but I'm not getting my sister to do my dirty work."

...

Issei:"Wait, you have a sister?", He was already daydreaming.

Bruce:"Don't even think about it! ", He threatened.

Riser:"Anyway, I am quite curious how will this match be. I heard that some of your pieces were humans not so long ago. I'm not sure they will be a challenge, after all, born as a weakling, die as a weakling."

...

    'Oh, you're one of those guys. It seems that the ORC was waiting for my reaction, which got Grayfia curious about me. But I had a better idea.

Leon:"Well then. How about we celebrate this moment?", I said serving Riser a glass of wine.

Riser:"Seems like some of your servants know how to treat a guest."

   After he drank the wine, he fell to his knees coughing blood.

Riser:"What *cough* have you done?"

Leon:"Is that how it feels to be superior?", I asked in a cold tone with dead eyes.

    Riser's peerage was surprised, as well as Grayfia.

Grayfia:"What was in that wine?"

Leon:"Oh, I'm sorry, your superior race can't stand a bit of holy water?"

    Hearing my words, Ravel rushed to her brother's aid.

Ravel:"Why would you do this?"

Leon:"Why? Well, I won't stand someone walking over me just like that."

Ravel:"What do you mean?"

Bruce:"We're humans, genius. Took you long enough to figure that out."

Grayfia:"Did you learn about us from Rias-sama?"

Desmond:"No, we knew way before meeting her."

 The maid's eyebrows forrowed.

Jason:"Anyway, I think this discussion is over. Let me give you an advice. When you have meetings like this, do it in the underworld.", He advised them.

     But Riser didn't have enough. He got up and tried to attack me, by setting me on fire. At first, it looked like it worked, cause Rias and the others got worried. Grayfia was quite troubled by the situation, especially by how my brothers didn't even react.

Riser:"Serves you right."

    But then, his red flames on my body turned pitch black, as I pinned by the neck against the wall.

Leon:"You cook your breakfast with that flame?"

Surprise, Surprise. Fire does nothing. What a shocker.

Riser:"How!?"

Leon:"This is your so-called weakling."

All fine and dandy, now what? He's still a pure blood. I can play around with him, but killing him over a mere provocation is certainly excessive. 

Grayfia:"Can you please put him down?"

     I looked at her, trying to detect some malice, but I didn't find any. She wasn't hiding any ulterior motive, so I complied...for now.

Grayfia:"Thank you."

    I looked at her, before making my way to the door, leaving a message behind.

Leon:" I'll tell you the same thing I told Rias here. Call me when you find a way to get rid of me."

To be continued...