Chapter 60

I'm going to give you some insight into how this story would have looked like at first. The horsemen would have not been brothers, to begin with. 3 of them would have worked for one faction each and only one would have been a neutral human. I think the way the story is now is better than before. It changed for the better.

~~~

3rd POV

       The young Creed was all dressed up and waiting for the car to arrive. Next to him stood, possibly, the only intern that Abstergo had ever since the Mercer came in charge. She was nervous, no doubt about it, but seeing the calm and almost uninterested attitude of her employer made her feel more at ease.

Tsubaki: "How do you think it'll go?"

Leon: "Honest opinion? Horrible."

...

Tsubaki:"...then why hire me?"

Leon: "Oh. I wasn't talking about you. The fact is that most people won't like the idea of an intern coming in, especially on my first day."

Tsubaki: "But aren't you the CEO now?"

Leon: "Not officially. I'll take up the mantle when I'll graduate. For now, I fill in when my father is not available."

Tsubaki: "Complicated business."

      You have no idea.

      The car soon arrived, Lara is already inside, which left Leon wondering whether or not she is his secretary or babysitter?

Lara: "Good day, Leon. I believe you're ready for your debut, but...who is she?"

     The young man didn't answer, but signed Tsubaki to enter the car, confusing the redhead even more.

Leon: "You can go, Alfred."

Alfred: "Very well."

      The ride itself was somewhat quiet, aside from Lara's constant questions about the young woman. But got no answer in return.

Death: "Could you make her shut up?"

      'They will all shut up in due time. All of them.', he responded, eyeing his secretary.

    On the other side of the car, Lara has her own thoughts about the next in line CEO. The words 'pretentious' and 'kid' were flying throughout her mind. Frankly, she wasn't that fond of the eldest brother, but she didn't voice her opinions, the sudden change in the attitude of the whole family was worrying her.

     But the truth came crashing down on both her and her father as they had a discussion in the main office of the CEO.

Leon's POV

     Let's get the show started.

Leon: "These are files collected on all the current employees of Abstergo. I want these researched and any sort of shady activity to be noted."

Lara: "Everyone?!"

Leon: "And everything about them."

Hadrian: "That's an invasion of privacy. It's a crime."

Leon: "So are false reports, Mister Jones. Something my father received a lot. I'm going to purge any sort of inconvenience I find. Get used to it."

Hadrian: "Aren't you too radical? They work for a reason. People have families to think about."

    And I have the whole humanity to take care of. Give me a break.

Leon: "Any irregularities are to be reported to this young girl, Tsubaki Shinra, my classmate and intern at Abstergo."