Chapter 61

I feel like I need to make this clear. If you expect this to be a emotionless type of story, or Leon to be a ruthless killer that simply doesn't give a shit, then I failed to present him as a personality. I know there are characters of the series you despise, but I won't just dispose of them as if they're just side characters. I've gotten complaints about why don't I just kill Issei or Rias. It's up to me to decide, so please understand. Otherwise, I don't want to hear stuff about how I 'ruined' the story.

~~~

Jason's POV

Bruce already departed with Sona and the rest of her team. The only thing I can hope for is he doesn't get into a feud with Saji. It's quite apparent they don't tolerate each other. At least Saji doesn't.

For now, I gotta warn my family about Rias' plan. Which is why we 'rented' her compartment for a while.

Alex:"So...sort of a test?"

Jason:"Kinda. It doesn't really matter to us, so we can just watch, but..."

Desmond:"It wouldn't be much fun, right?"

Scarlett:"Desmond!"

Desmond:"What!?"

Scarlett:"It's not nice towards her. She probably wants real results. You'd just mess things up."

Jason:"Desmond here will make things more challenging. Besides, this is payback for pulling strings behind our backs."

Anna:"Don't hurt them..."

Desmond:"I won't...too bad."

Scarlett:"Desmond!"

She lightly pinched his shoulder. Sorry Mom, but if they represent the future of the underworld, I gotta make sure they don't take it easy. Like it or not, Hyoudou is the red emperor so I'll have him play his part. Hopefully, he and Vali will take each other out, sparring me the hussle.

Jason:"For now, act normal, especially you Desmond. I want you to use at least one of the hollows. Give off the impression you're out of control. You're good at acting, aren't you?"

Desmond:"Give me some tentacles and call Davy Jones."

Jason:"That's the spirit-OAH!"

This early?! Fine. Someone sure is impatient.

Jason:"The show is on. Show me what you got."

Desmond:"Hell yeah!"

Desmond's POV

As the train disappeared from under our feet, Jason took my parents and sister to safety while I hid myself under some rocks. Let's first see what Gremory prepared. Then I'll choose the moment to join in. I hope Irina won't mind.

Looks like they are confused and rightfulness so as Rias, Azazel and my parents are gone.

Issei:"The president better be ok, or else?!"

Uriel:"Most likely, the horsemen of War and Fury are there are as well. No point in worrying, we better take care of THAT!", she pointed to- HOLY SHIT! A dragon? Is that the equivalent of a Beagle in the underworld? Well...I want one.

Jokes aside, this guy can seriously pack a punch. He made quick work out of Koneko, and I swear that wasn't my fault Anna!

Ross, Uriel, Irina and Kalawarner aren't really cooperating, but that's to be expected. They're not used to it.

Ten points to Akeno for being quick to take charge, as the queen...but also 20 points from Asia for being useless as far as fighting. For healing, nothing but praise. It makes me realize that we don't really have a healer in our family. We're either tanks or damage dealers...hmmm...