Chapter 85

With this chapter, we're officially at 900k reads, people. Damn, so close to 1 million, it's unreal. Once again, thanks for the support till now and hopefully, you'll be with me till the end.

~~~

3rd POV

As the day came closer to its end, the waters begun to settle down, as much as possible. The Phenex family have taken their leave early, leaving the Creed and Gremory families to their own business, with the inclusion of the Sitri sisters.

By far, the most tired people in the whole mansion are our lovely tram of brothers and one can hardly blame them. It's been one thing after the other, without a break. Any normal person would desire rest.

They're not normal, I hear you say? Fair point, but one's patience goes just this far.

Speaking of those 4, they seem to have split up, checking out or making full use of their rooms, which are gigantic. The bed alone could fit all 4 of them, transformed. One thing they wouldn't deny, the Gremory family was stacked in terms of assets. However, coming from a well known family themselves, their surprise didn't last for long.

The first one to disregard the room was Jason. He didn't care to look at the mansion either. He simply desired some peace and quiet especially after his circumstances were revealed.

Hearing from his sister about the enormous gardens of the mansion, he took them as his final destination. No one would think to bother him there, surely. Except fate seems to have a kink for messing with anyone who bears the name of Creed.

Truth be told, the gardens were even more of a stretch than the house. How many people choose to have waterfalls? Certainly those who can afford it, but even then, it's seems a bit over the top, and so thought the Horseman. But at the very least, the sound of the water falling was pleasant to his ears.

Jason:"Come out. Stretch a bit, Ruin. You're as tired as I am."

The trusty stallion didn't took long to show his figure. Same scarred body, as if it was a veteran. Same fiery eyes, as if the sun itself was hiding behind its flesh. This was Ruin, the eternal companion of War.

The horse too seemed to enjoy the water, despite his legs that are almost always on fire

The horse too seemed to enjoy the water, despite his legs that are almost always on fire. As Jason took off the saddle, Ruin jumped up and down, playing around. It was a sight to behold, as in the past, you'd only see that horse as a bad omen.

Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on who you're asking, there was one witness to this scenery, someone who desired more details about the Horseman's situation.

Jason:"Sigh...of course you'd be the one to seek me out. What is it, Xenovia?"

However, the girl did not answer, but simply closed the distance between her and the now playful stallion, having a message to deliver.

Xenovia:"Thanks for the help, back at the 3 faction summit."

The horse seemed to have laughed in his own way, as if saying 'There's nothing to thank me for'. At the end of the day, it followed its master's wish.