Chapter 32

Leon's POV

After a few more hours of sleep, I finally decided to put an end to it, much to Kuroka's dismay. Though, it seems she wasn't in the mood of leaving, cause she was watching me prepare breakfast... actually, it's way past breakfast, but who cares.

To be honest, I didn't sleep so good in a few years, but what's more worrying is that she was able to put me to sleep... negating the curse... Hmm...

Leon:"Kuroka, what kind of magic do you use?"

Kuroka:"Oh, getting curious? Sage arts."

Sage arts...in other words, the energy of nature. Pff haha, no wonder it worked so well. And since it was targeting my brain, it worked even better...this may either be a problem or a blessing.

Meanwhile, someone busted right through the door, panting.

Leon:"Jason? What happened?"

Jason:"We have a problem...", He quickly answered.

Sigh...and the day started so well.

Leon:"Sorry, Kuroka...I might not be able to hand out to you today..."

Kuroka:"Hmm, well this isn't nice. I missed my opportunity. Buuut, there might be others~"

And so, she left the house, but I doubt she went on a walk on foot.

Leon:"Now then, what is this about?"

Jason:" Might have ran today into Uriel of all people..."

Leon:"THE Uriel? She's here?"

Jason:"Yeah...it's going to be really awkward talking to her, don't you think?"

Leon:"Considering she knew the Horsemen personally, that's a given. It just had to happen around this time, didn't it?

Jason:"This time?"

Leon:"Yeah...our parents are paying us a visit..."

...

Jason:"... about damn time!"

Couldn't help but laugh at this reaction.

Leon:"By the way, how many people know Kuroka was here?"

Jason:"Oh, just me, you, Bruce and Desmond. This is the reason Desmond went out with Anna, to keep her away from this secret."

Leon:"Sigh...I see. I'd like this to be a secret."

Jason:"... finally found someone important for you?"

Leon:"...who knows? All things considered, I can't deny it's something new."

We then went ahead and started eating, before drinking some beer...man, I love the idea of never getting drunk, even if my fun was interrupted by a call.

Jason:"Jason Creed here."

Bruce:"Don't give me that formal tone. Where the hell are you?"

Then I took Jason's phone.

Leon:"We're at home, cracking some cold ones."

Bruce:"While I'm stuck cleaning a pool?"

Jason/Leon:"... huh?"

Bruce:"I got dragged in cleaning the school pool because of the ORC..."

Jason:"Can't you just leave?"

Bruce:"Of course I can't! Anna will be coming here later, and I'm not giving the pervert free reign!"