Chapter 90

Leon's POV

      After that horrendous call and almost destroying the room's floor with my phone, it was finally time for some peace and quiet. Death was doing stuff on his own in a corner, probably the internet again or whatever. It felt good, but good things have an end ri-

       Actually, I got a fuckin bone to pick with the one who made up this phrase. Yeah, they end, but in my case they barely even start. What's up with that?

      Anyway, making even Death jump a little, the door flew open to reveal 2 people. One - and hyperactive ball full of jealousy, the other - very low self esteem.

Serafall:"Leon Creed, we need to talk."

Leon:"What are you? My mother to call my full name?"

Serafall:"I'll talk with my mother in law quite soon. For now, it's you."

      That marriage bullshit again? How about I stay a bachelor all my life and avoid problems? Sounds like a blast.

Death:"I will just take my le-"

Leon:"You step an inch out this room, I'm not paying the internet for the next month."

...

Death:"I hate you."

Leon:"What happened to the 'best host I could have asked for' ?"

Death:"I want to know that myself."

     More of less, the usual retorts between the 2 of us, but someone apparently didn't get the memo.

Serafall:"Don't ignore me!"

Ross:"Lady Serafa-"

Serafall:"Get up!"

     She tried to drag me off the bed. Pff. As if I'll let that happen. I'm rooted on this thing from now on.

Death:"No use. He flex taped himself on the bed."

Leon:"You know me so well."

      In all honesty though, this situation is getting out of hand. First, the cat takes advantage of my exhausted state at the hotel, granted I went along. Now I got a devil king fancying me and for some reason the Valkyrie was dragged into it... Maybe I should address this once and for all...

Leon:"Sigh...fine. Just take a seat and let's talk, but be quiet. I'm at the end of my wits."

      Her mini tantrum seemed to have stopped, and apparently my fed up attitude picked up her interest. Marvelous.

 Marvelous

...

Ok. I'll give her props for managing to still be cute even when getting on people's nerves. Bruce would kill to learn this power.

Serafall:"Hmph. Better have prepared an explanation.", she puffed her cheeks as she sat down.

     This is only familiar to me. And the fact that an older woman is acting like this... Just wow.