Chapter 35

Leon's POV

The good news just keep on coming. Father will be coming tomorrow...oh boy. Hope all of it ends well.

Scarlett:"Is something on your mind, dear?", My mother asked me, wearing her sleeping attire.

To be honest, if I didn't know, I'd say she's around my age. But the fact that she's anemic is troubling. I'll have to take her to a doctor.

Leon:"No, it's-"

Scarlett:"About your father?"

...how does she read my mind, it's something I'll never know.

Leon:"Well, you know how he is."

Scarlett:"You miss him that much?"

Leon:"It's not about me, but the others, especially Anna. She needs her parents near her."

After all, I can't play that role for her.

Jason:"You should relax. You're thinking too much about the future.", He said coming in with The rest of the family.

Maybe he's right... but when you're in my position, you don't have the option to relax. That was my last thought before I went to help Jason prepare dinner and to prepare myself mentally for Parent's day... tomorrow.

The next day:

We all woke up earlier than usual to prepare for the day, besides, this time, Anna and our mother will be joining us as well. I guess it's worth it to see Bruce behave for once, quite amusing. Anyway, on our way there we didn't meet Gremory or any of her servants... guess we're off to a good start.

At the gate, I and Jason had to take a separate path. Apparently, the boys in our class decided to have a basketball match. Guess all that time spent with Aomine and Kagami might prove useful for once.

Bruce's POV

After my brothers went their way, the rest headed towards my class. Mother was going to assist in the lesson, like the rest of the parents. It would have all been good...was it not for the pervert. Wanna know what he did...a nude statue of Rias...no, I am not joking. Hell, even my mother was puzzled, while she covered Anna's eyes.

Issei:"Hey! Don't give me that look!", He shouted at me.

Desmond:"What look?"

Issei:"Like I'm the second black plague."

Bruce:"Don't flatter yourself, Hyoudou. You're not the second. You're the third."

Issei:"...then who is the second?"

I and Desmond shared a look before answering.

Desmond/Bruce:"Our cousin."

I swear, I heard my mother sigh.

Timeskip:

Sigh... Finally, we had a break, or so I thought but my mother wanted to see the school, so we ended up walking around...great. We ended up in the gym, where we met Serafall, annoying her sister, and the rest of the devil gang.

Bruce:"How come wherever we go, you're there, Hyoudou?"

Issei:"Huh? Aren't you the one following me?"

Bruce:"Do I look like Yuno to you?"

Issei:"Who?"

Desmond:"Nobody, right Bruce?"

Right...I wasn't supposed to say that. And here it comes the surprise of the day.

Scarlett:"Ah Rias, So glad I met you again.", She said happily.