Chapter 77

Leon's POV

       I don't know what's more painful at this point. My brothers flipping out over the piano...or the fact that this SO HIGH AND MIGHTY DEVIL SOCIETY DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK JOJO IS!

Leon:"My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined..."

Sirzechs:"I don't think I fully comprehend what transcended at the last part. Golden wind...?"

Beelzebub:"Is that a technique of sorts?"

Death:"Pff."

Bruce:"are you for real?"

...

Leon:"Okay. Last chance... Speedwagon."

...

Rias:"What are you on about?"

Leon / Bruce:"..Don't you call yourselves superior no more."

Jason:"What is even going in at this point?"

Neither do I.

Desmond:"Getting back on track, I suppose Absalom got away ?"

Death:"That's on me."

Leon:"Not this again."

Death:"Yes, this again. Forcing the Reaper Form AND Harvester on was too much."

Leon:"Then it's all the more reason I'm at fault. I couldn't handle it."

Death:"I'm the one calling the shots!"

Leon:"SINCE WHEN!?"

     At this point, I'm more or less entertainment for the devils. Okay, Leon. Breath and chill out.

Leon:"Sigh...ok. Leaving what just happened aside, the point is that Absalom is free. Something we'll deal with this personally."

      "We object!"

Of course you would you old piles of waste.

Leon:"On what bases?"

      "You just revealed your lover is a dangerous stray. One that works with the Chaos Brigade no less. Who would trust you to handle this matter?"

     Sigh...they have a point...

Bruce:"Are YOU in any position to speak of trust?"

Asmodeus:"Yes, Strife?"

Bruce:"Wasn't the first time we ever met right after one of your people sent assassins after us?"

Asmodeus:"I believe you know well that those actions were due to different reasons."

Bruce:"Exactly, reasons. Now tell me, since when can you lot read the minds of people outside your peerages?"

Sona:"Bruce-"

Bruce:"Cause it seems like you're under the impression you've got us all figured out, from start to finish."

Sirzechs:"I agree that we do not know his motives, but I believe you understand the gravity of the situation, even as his brother."

Bruce:"Oh, you-"

Desmond:"Take it easy, Bruce. This is not the time to be out of control. Remember what you said about professionalism.", He scolded him while constantly dragging him away.

     Thanks for the assist, Desmond.

Leon:"Now then. Concerning your doubts about me, I understand them fully. You do not tolerate me to begin with, so for some of you, this is the perfect chance to 'dig my grave'. Very well."