With two blondes locked in ones arms, and our minds having two completely different thoughts soaring across our heads, more heads where turned and gasps where exchanged since it's not everyday common folks witness such radiance and pose coming walking down the streets of Hermina. 

As much as I admire Erwin's opinions and thoughts on any matters, I feel a little shy to badger him with another problem.

I know how wonderful Erwin is and he always loves to help regardless the matter, but I know it's wise to sometimes find solutions on your own because it can be irritating.

Perhaps if I ask for a step in the right direction  it wouldn't seem too dependent!

Suddenly I felt a burst of hope and excitement rise within me feeling as though confetti had exploded in me, providing me the energy to address my one and only. Erwin Smith.

"Erwin?" I asked slithering my arm further down his forehand scrubbing his white blouse like a snake to feel the slickness rub against my touch until my hand met the ultimate cloud, his hand.

Gently I insert my palm with his to feel instant softness intertwine with my skin provoking instant happiness to bloom causing me to lock in every single finger with his as though I was a piece of string leaving no skin untouched.

Erwin's long face suddenly melted with delight looking as mushy as mashed potatoes, until his face turned to face mine.

"Yes Aurora?" he calmly asked with a voice as sleek and soothing as wine being poured from a bottle, eyes mellow and soft like bread.

More happiness continued to overwhelm my senses, gazing upon such a handsome blonde was all my high effecting my lips to expose all my teeth from bliss.

"If I wanna donate my towards towards the unfortunate, where should I start?"

Erwin remained in silence as though waiting for the groom to kiss the bride. My sudden question brought him instant interest since his blue eyes sparkled like sapphires granting him biggest hype that Erwin Smith could possible gain. Using that thick head of his to solve an unanswered question.....as much as he loves to solve any riddles or questions, my attention was just as gratifying towards him as to me to see him happy.

"Well Aurora, since you have decided to dedicate everything for the Survey Corps your time is given scarce. I presume it would be wise to stay within the military." Erwin rationally explained though hearing his masculine voice was as alluring as seeing a piece of gold.

"Garrison, is the branch that directs their attention towards the cillvains. They do all sorts of enterprises for people." he stated as sharply as the tip of a pen. "Days where you find yourself having more free time on your hands, you could pay a visit to Garrison headquarters, and ask if your assistance is need for the time."

That seems pretty logical where to start, since I'm already in the military and it's a branch that can be trusted.

With Erwin nearly double my height every time his meaty leg would extend fully and his foot reached the cobblestone floor to make a satisfying TAP noise surprisingly our steps where still in sync. Erwin being the gentleman he was had slowed his movements to even out our steps since being half the height of the giant my leg extensions where nearly as long as his....only making him more lovable.

"Lucky for you Aurora, your friends with Brzenska." he breathed his thin lips curling into a smile of warmth and vibrance." You could go straight to her, and tell her your intentions. Brzenska could assist you and explain all of Garrison's procedures."