Chapter 39: Hey Baby, I think I wanna marry you...

HELLO LOVES OF MY LIFE! WELCOME TO THE WEDDING CHAPTER PART 1!! I WILL BE RELEASING PART TWO LATER ON THIS WEEK JUST TO SPACE STUFF OUT. I'LL BE HAVING FINALS IN TWO WEEKS AND WILL HAVE LESS UPDATES SO I'M SAVING UP SOME OF MY PAGES TO UPDATE WHEN IM STUDYING SO I DON'T JUST LEAVE YOU GUYS WITH NOTHING!

I REALLY HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER! 

CHARLOTTE POV

Is it strange to say that there is a certain feel to a wedding day? It’s kind of like a Christmas morning. You already know it’s here before you even awake up. I think it’s this wafting happiness throughout the house. Whatever it is, it’s amazing and we are all feeling it. It’s currently eight in the morning and we’ve been up for approximately half an hour. We had all slept here last night except for Robin who is under strict instructions to maintain an unseeing distance from my mother for good luck. He’s now at his family’s house probably fast asleep. As a man he isn’t expected to be awake at the crack of dawn to glam up. The only reason why the lads are awake with us right now is my mother’s screams of “IM GETTING MARRIED” throughout the hall. To be quite frank, as annoying as it was, it was the best alarm clock.

We are all scattered in the kitchen nursing coffees to prepare us for the day. By all I mean, Ella, Mum, Liam, Louis, and me seeing as the other lads managed to go back to sleep after our Annie Alarm.

“Be sure you stay after the ceremony, yeah? I want you lads in the pictures” Mum instructs as she slides a plate of danishes towards us.

“You sure? We’re not even part of the wedding party” Liam asks while taking a bite from the strawberry Danish.

Mum scoffs, “I don’t care. I’d much rather have you lads be the groomsmen than Robin’s college mates”

Ella and I laugh, “How about bridesmaids then?”

“Not a bad idea.” Louis replies, “Liam?”

Liam holds up his hands in surrender, “I like my tuxes thanks. Ask Niall though.”

We all laugh at the mention of the Irish troublemaker and carry on eating. The agenda is for the rest of the bridesmaids to come within the hour and then we will be picked up by the limo to go to the Manor. There we’re going to have the entire glam squad get us all ready for the wedding which begins at three.  Meanwhile all this is happening; the lads will be picked up by Robin and his crew with the other limo and go to the Manor as well to get ready before meeting us at the boathouse. Mum had decided to forgo the traditional religious ceremony at the Church and instead have the ceremony at a beautiful boathouse that Ella’s aunt used once. It’s absolutely stunning with one of the best views. The hall where it is taking place is made of glass so all around guests will see the perfection of the location. The photographers are there right now actually taking pre-ceremony shots before meeting us at the Manor for the “getting ready shots”.

“God, I can’t believe it.” Mum sighs, “I’m getting married”

I grin and reach over to wrap my arms around her over the counter. “Yes you are”

“YOU’RE GETTING MARRIED” Ella shrieks imitating Mum from earlier.

The boys groan at the proximity.

“Who’s getting married again?” A groggy voice makes us all turn towards the door.

I laugh at my boyfriend who looks like complete dishevelment. His hair is sticking up on one side while the other is perfectly smooth. Poor boy had slept on the floor because he refused to take the bed from Ella. The other lads all crammed into Harry’s and I have no idea how that was managed. Funny story actually, Mum had offered half her bed to one of them and Louis totally jumped at the opportunity. Harry had something to say about that, though. Those boys definitely loved my Mum. With good reason too; I hope I got those genes.