Chapter 30: I've never had the words to say, but now I'm asking you to stay

GUESSSS WHAT?! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST BEST BEST READERS I'VE EVER HAD! I AM SO HAPPY WITH HOW ALL OF YOU ARE RESPONDING TO THIS STORY!! AHH! I FREAK OUT EVERYTIME I GET AN EMAIL WITH A COMMENT FROM ONE OF YOU! IT'S SUCH AN INSPIRATION AND AS PROMISED, HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!

THIS ONE IS HUUUUUGEE SO I HOPE YOU CAN KEEP UP!! NOW ALL I ASK IS SINCE THIS ONE IS SO BIG, PLEEEASEEE LEAVE ME LONG COMMENTS!! I HAVE A TWITTER FOLOWER WHO GIVES ME A PLAY BY PLAY AS SHE READS (YOU KNWO WHO YOU ARE :)) AND I FREAKING LOVE IT! I LOOK FORWARD TO THEM EACH TIME. SO PLEASE, JUST COMMENT AND TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT'S GOING ON THROUGH YOUR MIND! A LOT OF YOU DO THAT ALREADY, BUT I REALLY WANT MORE OF YOU TO DO THAT. 

ALSO, VAS1HAPPENIN HAS A STORY, SO GO CHECK IT OUT!! THIS CHAPTER WAS DEDICATED TO HER BECAUSE SHE'S AWESOME :)

WARNING****

THIS CHAPTER WILL BE INTENSE! HOLD ON TIGHT, KIDS :)

CHARLOTTE POV

His knuckles were growing bluer as I continued to ice them which only made me panic more. Was I doing it wrong?

“Zayn, you’re turning blue.” I looked up at him to find him scanning through his phone, head rested against the window.

“He’ll be fine by tonight. “ Harry replied from my other side where he sat with his legs bent and foot rested on the middle console near the driver.

“I have to figure out a way to hide this from management.” Zayn sighed, running a finger over the marks.

“How about those fingerless gloves you wore before?” I offered, recalling the black biker gloves her wore with his varsity jacket on one of the interviews.

He nodded, “Good idea, I’ll dig them out from my closet.”

“Char, you are all over twitter.” Harry said after a couple minutes.

My head snapped to him, sitting up off of Zayn, “what?”

“The paps caught pictures from yesterday when you were with me and then Zayn.”

I sighed, “Hmm, any ugly shots?”

Harry chuckled and shook his head, “Nah, you were covered in all of them. Apparently you’re just a lady friend”

I laughed, “Doesn’t everyone know like every aspect of your lives? Shouldn’t they put two in two together and figure out I’m your sister?”

“You’ve been under the radar since X-factor, so luckily they have no idea.” Harry explained. That made a lot of sense. After the incident, I was hardly spotted with Harry, but fans still knew he had a sister who had some sort of medical.. thing. Nobody ever asked about it in interviews and such though because management absolutely forbade it.

“But don’t worry.” Harry added, “After this weekend, you’re gonna be all over the place” he sarcastically patted my back.

I sighed, guess it couldn’t last forever. It was all inevitable with a popstar brother; all the other boys’ sisters were completely known and had even had twitters to talked to fans, but I just didn’t want that attention, especially with everything that’s happened. But maybe I was only hurting myself by not being like the other sisters. I’m sure the fans would be lovely to talk to, just like they are in person. Perhaps now that things are getting better with my health I can make a twitter and talk to them. It was definitely something to think about.

I looked up at Zayn who was still in his sunglasses looking through his twitter and typing away.

“Is twitter fun?” I asked and he looked down at me, a soft small gracing his face.