NOTE

Hi my lovelies! I am SO SO SO happy with all the comments/tweets/messages from you guys about the last chapter! I took a risk and I'm so happy you all liked it! IT really gives me more confidence to write parts like that! It was actually my first time full out writing a sexual scene in so much detail. Could you tell? hahaha

I'm writing this to just tell you guys a few things. 

1) So you know how I always make your guys wait like 2 weeks for a really long chapter? I relaized that only stresses me out because I feel like I have to have a lot written and makes me really plan out the story in a rush. SO the new thing will be that I will post at least once a week, but smaller chapters. By smaller I mean like 7-9 pages. I think it will be much better for you guys because you get something every week and don't have to refresh your memory so often. What do you think of that?  The updates will be more frequent, but shorter. Is that okay? I really need your feedback!

2) So it has taken a lot and I mean A LOT of deliberation over this. This story is literally like my little secret. Only my best friends know I'm writing a 1D fanfic because as you can imagine... I'm 20 years old. Nearly done with college. I should not love these five boys this much haha. All my friends know I write and have a large fan base, but they don't know WHAT I write. But, I really do want to get to know you guys on a personal level and just @myreasonto1D. I find that I've connected with you guys a lot through DMS and messages so I am going to give out my personal twitter to those who ask. Just comment down here and I will message it to you. 

*** THERE ARE RULES THOUGH!***

-- PLEASE DO NOT MENTION THE STORY NAME OR MY PENNAME WHEN/IF YOU TWEET ME

--DO NOT MAKE IT OBVIOUS IT'S A FANFIC. LOL, LIKE DON'T SAY "OMG IT WAS SO FUNNY WHEN NIALL AND HARRY..." NOOOO. 

-- YOU DEFINITELY CAN TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THE CHAPTER OR ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT THROUGH MY PERSONAL TWITTER. 

-- I WANT TO MAKE FRIENDSHIPS WITH YOU ALL SO LITERALLY FEEL FREE TO TEXT ME ANYTHINGGGG ANYTIMEEEEE!!

I know I shouldn't be 'ashamed' of what I do.. it's just a bit.. hard for others to understand haha. So if you want, follow me on my personal twitter and I will love you forever. Again, just tell me you want me to message you my twitter name and I will gladly do that. 

3) Please write in the comments what you want to happen next! I want to see suggestions and predicitions, because believe me I actually take a LOT of them and use them!! So don't be a silent reader!

4) I also have an instagram, so if you want that message/comment me your instagram name and I'll give you a follow!! :)

I hope this note was helpful!!

The next update will be Sunday :)

I love you all so much.

COMMENT BELOW!!!!