Chapter 28: Save the Last Dance For Me

HELLO LOVELY READERS AND FANS, THE LOVELIEST I CAN EVER ASK FOR! SOME OF YOU MAY BE CONFUSED IF YOU ALREADY READ THIS CHAPTER- WEEEELLL WATTPAD DECIDED TO JUST DELETE IT AFTER I PUT IT UP LAST NIGHT, SO SOME OF YOU MAY HAVE ALREADY READ IT THIS MORNNG! IF NOT, THEN HERE IS CHAPTER 28 :) I'VE BEEN SO INSPIRED BY ALL OF YOU THAT I MANAGED TO UPDATE WITHIN THREE DAYS. 

PLEASE COMMENT/ TWEET ME!! I REAAAALLY WANNA TALK TO ALL OF YOU AND I CAN TALK BETTER THROUGH TWEETING. PLUS, YOU GET MORE OF A SAY IN MY UPDATING AND WHAT HAPPENS!

I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER! THIS IS WHEN ALL THE BIG STUFF STARTS TO HAPPEN, SO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!

CHARLOTTE POV

During the drive back home, both Zayn and my mobiles went off at the same time. We both looked to each other, a look of confusion on our faces before picking up our phones off the console in between us. I opened it to find two text messages, one from Matt and the other a group SMS. I pressed the group one first.

Ella:

Hey mateys, we’re all going to Mist tonight! Bring a gal, bring a bloke- better be the right ones though, eh?

I laughed at Ella’s stupid humor and shook my heads scrolling down to the replies. I looked at the top to find that Matt, Harry, Zayn, and Mark were all included in this.

Matt:

My work friend can get us all in VIP, so let’s all look it. Charlotte, I sent you a text.

Mark:

Speak for yourself, I always look VIP

Zayn:

Some of us are driving you know..

I giggled and looked to find him setting the phone down as he made a turn. Our phones went off again and he groaned.

Harry:

Zayn, call me mate.

Hm, I wonder what he needed. I didn’t ponder on it much and moved on to the text Matt sent me. It was just telling me that the plans had changed and a few of his work mates invited him out to Mist so he wanted us all to join. It was a bit weird that he wanted Harry and Zayn there, but I guess he was trying to be nice. After all, he was being a lot better.

“You think he’s planning on throwing Harry and me off the rooftop?” Zayn asked jokingly and I shook my head at him.

“Nah, maybe just a slap or two.” I laughed and he crossed his fingers.

“Here’s hoping!” he added sarcastically.

We finally got home and I jumped down from the Jeep, going to the backseat to fetch the large bouquet Matt had got me. Zayn didn’t let me carry it for long, taking it easily from me in one arm while locking the car with his other hand. That thing was heavy, so I was pretty impressed. But then again, I was a weakling. He unlocked the door and let me in first before following me in.

“Kitchen?” Zayn asked and I nodded while taking off my shoes.

I followed him down the hall and found Harry sitting on one of the bar stools. He was dressed in a plain black T and black trousers and shoes. It went really well with his light skin and his hair was a usual nice mess to one side.

“Aw, Zayn you shouldn’t have” He cooed excitedly, getting up and wrapping his arms around Zayn once the flowers were on the counter.

Zayn chuckled and pushed him off while I shook my head at their antics. “Not for you, mate. Sorry”