Chapter 47: TEASER

HELLO HELLO! SO I HAVEN'T QUITE FINISHED THIS CHAPTER BUT SOME OF YOU AMAZING FANS HAVE TOLD ME TO PUT UP THE TEASER SO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO HOLD YOU OVER FOR A FEW DAYS. I COULD NOT AGREE MORE!! SO HERE YOU ARE!

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK IS HAPPENING! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!! LOVE YOU ALL TO BITS!

Fuck. The EuroStar leaves in literally half an hour and I’m still rushing around the flat getting things together. It’s what I get for watching four episodes of Downtown Abbey before bed. That shit is so addicting.. I only planned on watching one. I stumble over my own boots, slamming into the wall as I turn into the kitchen to make sure all the machines are off. All clear. Tugging on my black dress as I rush to the door, I look behind me and scan for anything I’ve forgotten. My mobile continues to go off and I groan, stuffing it into my bag. Oh, my jacket! I snatch it off the sofa and drape it on my arm before grabbing the handle of my wheely luggage.

Once I make sure all the jambs are locked from the outside, I nearly throw myself into the lift, snagging my boot on the side of the door and tumbling into the adjacent wall. Luckily there was no one in there to see that. I go through the mental checklist in my mind and sigh in relief, knowing I haven’t forgotten anything. As soon as my foot steps outside the building, loud honks are repeatedly being sounded from the black Rover ahead. I roll my eyes and wave.

“I’m here aren’t I?!”

SUPER SHORT, I KNOW, BUT I DON'T WANT TO RUIN IT FOR YOU!!

WHAT'S GOING ON? WATCHA THINK??