Chapter 26: And I can't remember falling in love with you..

HELLLO!!! NEW CHAPTER!! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY! IM SORRY IT TOOK A LONG TIME TO PUT UP. I JUST HAD NO MOTIVATION BECAUSE LESS PEOPLE COMMENTED ON THE LAST CHAPTER. SO THIS CHAPTER IS FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DID COMMENT AND VOTE. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH. 

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ALL THE DETAILS IN THIS CHAPTER. THEY ARE VERY IMPORTANT. READ CAREFULLY. AND PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THE PLOT! THINGS ARE GETTING MORE INTENSE! I HAVE HUGE PLANS. LET'S JUST SAY WHAT YOU ALL WANT TO HAPPEN IS COMING SOON! PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! PLEASE!!

CHARLOTTE POV

I woke up to two different things the next morning. One was something heavy sitting atop my ribcage, pinning me to the bed. The other was the loud incessant ringing of the mobile that was on Harry’s side of the bed. It had been ringing non-stop for God knows how long and Harry and I were able to ignore it and continue our sleep, however one can only take so much. I groaned, my eyes fluttering open and attempting to lift myself out of the bed, only to find myself immobile. I looked down to see what was stopping me to see a mess of curls. Somehow Harry had managed to furrow himself downwards and use my as a pillow at some point during the night. Luckily I didn’t have to move him because he did that on his own, groaning in anger as he sat up abruptly.

“Who the hell is so bloody persistent at..” His eyes squinted at the clock. “Ten AM.”

I only grumbled in reply and rolled over to bury myself deeper into the pillow. I had work at twelve and could easily fit in an hour of sleep before I had to get ready.

“Hullo” Harry grumbled, his voice rough and thick with sleep. “No… What?... You’re talking too fast.”

Harry was so ridiculously incoherent when he first woke up I wasn’t surprised that he understood nothing. I wondered who was calling. He was silent for a bit and I felt myself plunging right back into sleep, however when the bed suddenly shook drastically. I turned over to find Harry was now sitting completely alert, his hair sticking up at random angles.

“Just now? How long has it been trending?” He stood up and headed for his desk, opening his laptop and hunching over it.

“Is everything okay?” I called, but he didn’t reply so I stood up and walked over, forgetting about the sleep that I had promised myself just a moment ago.

“And he didn’t answer any of the calls?” Harry carried on, “Of course not”

I stood behind his chair and watched at he pulled up a Twitter window. He moved the cursor to the side and clicked on the homepage button and scrolled down. There was a list of things on the side with the heading ‘trends’ at the top.

“Fuck.” Harry whispered and my eyebrows shot up at his cursing which only happened when something serious happened.

“What?” I nudged him, but again he just ignored me.

“You’ve got to tell him, Lou. Did the other lads see?” He asked and his cursor moved over to the bottom of the list. He clicked on one of the ‘trends’ or whatever it was, called “BabyMalik”.

Baby Malik? What does that mean? Leaked pictures of Zayn as a baby? I’m sure there were plenty of those. I swear those directioners were better than secret service and the American FBI. A new page popped up with a list of random tweets from people I had never heard of. All of them had the same trend in them though. Some only had the trend, not telling me much. However, a few down I saw something that almost made me choke.

“When #babyMalik comes into this world I hope he or she doesn’t find out they were a product of a bottle of tequila”

“What?” I gasped, holding on to Harry’s shoulders as I leaned forward, my face almost in his hair.