Chapter 23: I don't wanna come between you and your man...

HII! I AM SO HAPPY WITH ALLLLL YOU GUYS!! 2,000 READS IN LESS THAN A WEEK?! AHH! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUU!!! I CAN'T BELEIVE IT!! HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU ALL. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK! PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!

TITLE OF THE CHAPTER BECAUSE IT WAS TOO LONG:  I don't wanna come between you and your man even though I know I treat you beter than he can. Title credit goes to "Can't Help But Wait" by Treyz Songs

SERIOUSLY THE MOST PERFECT SONG FOR ZAYN RIGHT NOW. LISTEN TO IT ON THE SIDE AS YOU READ THIS!

ZAYN POV

Geneva had managed to get her way and we made it to Isis where her friends were waiting in full party mode. I stayed for a bit but after two hours, I decided it was time to get going. My mind was still running around with thoughts and I needed to be alone to sort through it all. Geneva’s friends insisted she stay, as well as Geneva herself so after making her promise to text me when she’s safely home I left them to it and headed to Harry’s. The drive home was no better and found myself turning the radio up on high just to drown it all out. Upon getting to the house I was surprised to see different cars in the driveway. I parked in front of the house and entered to hear loud shouts coming from the living room as well as a bunch of loose chords and drum beats.

“Naw, mate, it’s like this.” Harry’s voice broke through the shouts and a bunch of strumming followed.

When I got to the living room I found three other guys sprawled everywhere, one with a drumming pad in his lap and sticks in hand and the other two with guitars.

“Hey, mate!” Harry greeted and I waved, setting the keys down onto the table and pulling my leather jacket off.

“Guys, this is Zayn, Zayn these are my old band mates.”

I waved at the guys who did the same, “Nice to meet you all. I’ll just leave you to it then.”

I turned and headed into the kitchen to grab a drink before heading up the stairs to the bedroom. After changing into some pajama pants, I grabbed my packet of cigs and took a seat at Harry’s bay window, opening it so I could let the fresh air in, otherwise Harry would have my head. I leaned back against the wall, taking a drag and closed my eyes as I let the day’s events run through my mind.  And most importantly, last night. When I had gotten home after that kiss Harry was fast asleep and I stayed awake in bed just running it over in my mind. I was glad he wasn’t awake because surely he would have suspected something and gotten it out of me. That’s just how it worked. In the band, we had a system. Niall always came to me for advice, Louis went to Liam, Liam went to Niall, Harry went to Louis, and I unfortunately for me in this particular situation went to Harry. It always switched around, but that was what was most likely. Usually however we would all talk in a  group anyway. But this time I really couldn’t tell Harry at all. He would go mental and have my head. We had already established a sisters-off-limits rule long ago and that was established by yours truly and Louis because we had the most sisters. How ironic my life is.

I didn’t know how long it was I sat there thinking before Harry came into the room.

“Even with the window open, it’s disgusting.” He shook his head, and waved his hands around himself to clear the smoke.

“Sorry” I muttered, putting it out and throwing it out the window.

He glanced over at me, eyebrows furrowed . I just looked back at him, “What?”

“What’s that matter?”

I furrowed my brows and decided to play dumb. “What do you mean?”