Deleted Scene #2- Never been deeper, so far gone

HELLO! SO I'M REALLY HAPPY YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE FIRST DELETED SCENE! AND I FIGURED YOU'VE MISSED ZAYN SINCE HE'S NOT IN TINMAN AT ALL AND IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I'VE GIVEN YOU SOME ZAYN FEELS. AND I DON'T LIKE TO DISAPPOINT MY READERS. SO HERE YOU GO! HOPE YOU HATE ME AFTER BECAUSE THAT MEANS I DID A GOOD JOB! HAHA

THIS DELETED SCENE IS SET THE MORNING AFTER CHARLIE GOT DRUNK AT THE PARTY WITH ELLA AND HARRY AND ZAYN HAD TO TAKE THEM HOME. REMEMBER, SHE WOKE UP HUNGOVER AND HER ANKLE REALLY SWOLLEN BECAUSE SHE KEPT TAKING HER CAST OFF ALL NIGHT? AND THEN ZAYN FOUND OUT HE'S PLAYING MSG AND THE CHAPTER CUT OFF ON THEM ABOUT TO HAVE SOME FUN?

WELL HERE'S SOME FUN. 

**MATURE CONTENT WARNING. IF YOU ARE UNDER 16 YEARS OF AGE, PLEASE DO NOT READ THE SCENE, AND IF YOU ARE A BAMF AND DO SO ANYWAY, PLEASE DO NOT INFORM ME OF YOUR AGE BECAUSE AWKWARD***

The curtains are still drawn closed, the sunlight creeping in from underneath the large bay window of our bedroom. It’s all quiet except for our breaths, deep and heavy as we recuperate, tangled in the bed sheets and each other. I’m a quivering mess below him, arms wrapped around his body and holding him close to me so our chests are pressed against each other. I can feel his heart hammering against me and I’m sure he can feel mine. The tickle of his scruff brushes against my neck where his face is buried and his hard exhales hit.

“Baby” he breathes out and I just hum. “Fuck, baby.”

My legs are still locked around his body, keeping him inside me and not quite ready to let him go. Even if I wanted to move them I don’t think I could. Soft pecks are left by his lips and I sigh, eyes still shut.

“You alright?” He whispers and I can only hum again, opening my eyes and nodding against him.

After a couple minutes, he lifts himself up so his weight is supported by trembling arms. Dark topaz meets mine, forehead sweaty and hair matted to it. My hands cling to his arms, fingertips tingling.

“That was literally …the best.. ever.” He states between breaths.

I nod in agreement, still in disbelief by the past hour or so. Who knows how long it’s been. Zayn and I have always been pretty wild in the sheets, but just now took it to a whole different level. My legs are literally like jelly.

“You alright, baby?” His forehead presses to mine and I breathe out with a grin.

“Yeah. So alright.”

He chuckles, kissing my nose and lifting up again. When he pulls out, his hand reaches back to grab my thigh and help me untangle my ankles from behind him. Hissing at our disconnection, I press my hand down between my legs because of the unwanted draft. I can feel his stickiness there and moan at how sensitive I still am.

“God” He breathes out, hooded eyes watching me.

His hand replaces mine, pushing it out of the way and beginning to rub slow circles. My thighs instantly clamp around it though, a whimper leaving my lips.

“Not yet. I’m so sensitive.”

“Your legs are still shaking” He muses. “Is your ankle okay?”

I look up at him and shake my head with a soft laugh. “After all that, I can barely feel anything waist down.”

He grins mischievously, his face leaning down into my neck. His teeth graze against my skin and I gasp, turning my head to the side for him. “You can feel this, though, right baby?”

I struggle for breath when two fingers slip into me, back arching off the bed.

“Think I can make you come for the tenth time today?” He whispers, leaning down and tracing his tongue down my jawline.