Deleted Scene #5: God only knows what I'd be without you

HIII!! SOOO ONLY THREE MORE DAYS UNTIL THE BIG RELEASE!! SINCE I'VE BEEN DOING DELETED SCENES FROM BEFORE AND DURING MRTB SEASON 1, I DECIDED TO TRANSITION INTO THE IN BETWEEN! SO THIS SCENE IS AFTER THE FIRST SEASON AND BEFORE THE SECOND!! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS! I'VE BEEN WANTING TO WRITE THIS SCENE EVER SINCE MRTB1 BUT IT JUST DIDN'T FIT IN! 

ENJOY!!

“You’re going to have to be completely still or I can’t start,” The man says with a stern expression.

The lump in my throat feels like it’s doubled in size. He’s holding the machine like a weapon, mask over his face and black gloves on which only makes him look like an evil doctor or something. But apparently he’s the best of the best. Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Harry all go to him when they’re in London.

“Maybe I should have gone first,” Harry muses and I reach out to smack his leg from where I’m laying on my side.

“Shush! No, I can do this.”

“This obviously isn’t your first tattoo,” Mick, the artist states with a chuckle, “Stop psyching yourself out. It’s going to be a lot smaller the one on your other ribs.”

I nod, already having told this to myself the second I walked into the shoppe. But now that I see the needle in plain view and Mick’s largeness looming over me, I’m instantly freaking out. It’s just like last time when I went with Ella in Paris. And that was a year ago, so I’ve completely forgotten how exactly it feels. All I know is I nearly broke the girl’s hand.

“You’re going to be fine, Tiny” Harry laughs, “You’re the one who wanted to do this, remember?”

“I do, I just wish it didn’t need to be done with a needle.”

The two men laugh and I rest my head back in my hand. Harry and I have decided to finally do the ‘Twin Tattoo’, After months of deliberating on what to get, he suggested something that was actually very perfect and really sweet. And a week later here we are. Zayn wanted to come but got caught up finishing an artwork for the Children’s Hospital. So he’s just going to have to see it when it’s done.

“Are you ready now?” Mick asks with a raised brow and I huff out an exhale and nod.  “Okay, just stay still.”

My hands instantly fumble for Harry’s. He’s sat in a small chair at the head of the recliner I’m in. Luckily, it’s warm in the shoppe so I’m not too uncomfortable with my shirt hitched up and tucked into the bottom of my bra. The second the needle touches my skin I hiss, fingers clutching Harry’s tightly.

“You’re fine, just think of it as like a little tickle” Harry encourages and I just bite down on my jaw, squeezing my eyes shut.

It’s not as bad as I’d imagined it- as Harry said, it’s a tickle.. a really harsh tickle, but not horrendous.

“See, not so bad innit?” Harry asks and I look up at him and nod.

“Yeah, definitely better than I remember the other one being. Ella nearly cried with me.”

His smile falters slightly and I instantly regret mentioning her name. They’ve been on and off for the past year and currently it’s ‘off’. The schedules are conflicting terribly and they hardly have time for themselves let alone each other. Right now she’s on tour with Demi Lovato and of course, Harry just got off the Take Me Home tour. And when she gets back, he’ll be off on the Pre- Stadium Asia tour. And this has been their life.

I rub his hand with my thumb, “Sorry, H. I didn’t mean to-“

“No, no it’s fine” He smiles softly. “She doing well?”