Deleted Scene #3: I know a girl, she puts the colors inside of my world

HELLO! WELCOME TO MRTB WEEK! IF YOU FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER OR TUMBLR YOU ALREADY KNOW THE NEW SEASON WILL BE OUT DECEMBER 30TH! I WILL BE UPDATING THE STORY EVERY MONDAY AS A PART OF 'MRTB MONDAYS'. 

THIS WEEK I WILL BE UPLOADING PROBABLY 3 OR 4 MORE OF THESE DELETED SCENES SO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR UPDATES! I JUST WANT TO GET YOU GUYS IN THE MOOD FOR SOME ZARLOTTE HAHA. 

ENJOY!

The room is really big. A lot bigger than I ever thought it would be. And there’s biiiiig mirrors everywhere. I can see myself standing next to mamma who is waving at another lady across the way. She’s tall with blonde hair in a bun just like mine, but she doesn’t have on a pretty tutu like me. This tutu’s my favorite. It’s pink and fluffy just like Norton our kitty. Hawwy’s with him now with Daddy. They were supposed to go fishing, but Daddy found out he had to go to work after mamma comes back.

“Hello Mrs. Styles!” The lady greets with a happy smile. “Hi Charlotte!”

“Charlie, she likes Charlie” Mamma tells her and she nods, bending down to get closer.

I hide behind mamma’s leg, squeezing her hand.

“It’s okay poppet, this is Miss Mandy. She’s going to be your dance teacher.”

I look at the lady and then at my mamma. She seems nice and she sure does smile a lot. But I never liked strangers. Hawwy did, though. He was always talking to them and playing with them and mamma always told him not to. I’m too shy to do that.

“You know, my name’s Amanda, but I only like Mandy.” She grabs my other hand. “So I understand why you want to be called Charlie. It’s a way cooler name.”

I nod and she smiles more.

“All the other girls are excited to met you, Charlie,” She says, “Are you ready to dance?”

I still hold on to mamma’s finger and she bends down too. Her hair is really pretty today. She has it curly like my Sophie doll.

“Don’t you want to dance, darling?”

She strokes my cheek and I just nod, nervous to talk in front of Miss Mandy. She smiles and presses her nose to mine in our Eskimo kiss. Giggling, I try to push her hands off when she tickles me.

“That’s my girl. You’re going to have so much fun. I wish I could dance, too.”

“Dance with meee!” I tug on her hand and she laughs.

“Maybe next time, doll. Today’s just for you, okay?”

“Otay.”

I wrap my arms around her neck and squeeze her.

“I’m going to be back in just a bit, you won’t even know I’m gone.”

“Otay. I miss you.”

“I’ll miss you too, sugar. I’m going to want you to show Daddy and me some moves when you come back okay?”

“Yeaah! Hawwy too!”

“Oh he’s definitely going to want to dance with you.”

“Ready, Charlie?” Mandy pulls on my hand and I nod.

Mamma is still standing and waving at me when I turn around. There are other girls in tutus, too. They look like they’re all friends.

“Just run on over there and we’ll start in just a moment, okay?”

I nod and walk over to the other girls.

“Why are your shoes wed?” A girl asks me.

I look down at my brand new ballet shoes Mamma and Daddy got me. I look at the other girls’ shoes. They’re all pink or white.

“Yeah! Ballet shoes can’t be red!” Another girl shouts and points at me.

“Mamma and Daddy got them for me.”

“They’re not ballet shoes!”

“Hawwy says they’re cool!”

“I looooove wed.” A girl walks up to me.

Her hair is like my shoes. She has little orange dots all over her face and she looks angry. Her tutu is black. It’s different just like my shoes.

“Don’t be meanies! Her shoes are pwetty!”

The other girls don’t say anything and the girl looks at me. This time she smiles.

“HI! I’m Ellie”

“I’m Chawlie.”

She begins to giggle, “Our names sound the same.”

I giggle too.

“Come on, let’s go over theya”

She takes my hand and I follow the leader.

Dance is so FUN! Miss Mandy made us do so many funny moves. My favorite is the piwet. Except it makes me dizzy. Ellie liked it, too. She’s silly and knows a lot of games. She says her older brother Peta teaches her a lot because he goes to school. I wonder what that’s like. She teached me a game called Patty Cake that her mamma teached her.

When my mamma came into the room, she has Hawwy with her. He’s holding his spideyman doll.

“Hawwy!!” I run to him and mamma smiles and waves.

“Hi, baby how was dancing?”

Hawwy hugs me tight like he always does. He spins us around and I giggle.

“Dancing is so fun, mamma! Hawwy should comes next time!”

“Dancing is for girlies!” He shouts with his tongue out. “I like kawate!”

“No. baby, anyone can do anything, it doesn’t matter if you’re a boy or girl.” Mamma tells him and he just shrugs and plays with Spidey in the air.

“Mamma this is Ellie! Ellie!”

I turn to look for her and she comes running, red pigtails bouncing.

“Well hello, cutie” Mamma smiles, “You’re Ellie?”

“Yah! Me and Charlie are best fwends!”

“I’m Hawwy!” My brudda waves and Ellie hugs him too.

“He’s charlie’s brother” My mamma tells Ellie.

“Oo how old are you? I’m three and three quarters.”

“I’m threeeeee” Hawwy holds up his fingers. “So is Challie!”

“That’s because you’re twins, you silly” Mamma picks us both up.

Hawwy hates it when she does that so he turns into a squirmy wormy.

“Okay say bye bye to Ellie, kids.”

“Byyyeeee Eliiiieeeeee”

Ella jump and holds on to her piggy tails. “Byeeee!!”

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT!! LOOK OUT FOR MORE DELETED SCENES THIS WEEK AND STAY TUNED FOR MONDAY DECEMBER 30TH FOR THE OFFICIAL RELEASE OF MRTB 2!

@myreasonto1d

loveatacoffeeshopxx.tumblr.com

The title is from John Mayer's 'Daughters' on the side -->