Chapter 44 PREVIEW!

HELLO MY LOVELIES! SOOO I KNOW IT'S BEEN A BIT SINCE THE LAST CHAPTER, BUT I'M STILL WORKING ON CHAPTER 44. I WANT IT TO BE PERFECT FOR YOU ALL! BUUUUTTT I ALSO WANT TO GIVE YOU GUYS A LITTLE SOMETHIN' SOMETHIN' TO LOOK FORWARD TO!

ALSOOOO GUESS WHO'S TURNING 20 IN A COUPLE MINUTES?! YUP! THIS GIRL! AND WHAT BETTER WAY TO CELEBRATE THAN TO GIVE MY READERS SOEMTHING TO READ TO HOLD THEM OVER UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPPIE?! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND ARE INTRIWGUED, MY FRIENDS!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL AND AM SO THANKFUL FOR ALL YOUR INSPIRATION THAT YOU GIVE ME EACH DAY WITH YOUR LOVELY TWEETS, COMMENTS, MESSAGES, AND VOTES! LOVE YOUUU!!!

Wincing, I reach for the sugar in the top cabinet ignoring that just yesterday I was able to grab it. I’m getting worse and I know what I’m doing is wrong. I just don’t know what else to do without dragging others with me. As I stir my coffee, my ears pick up a distant sound, immediately freezing my actions. It’s like a slow creaking, sending all my senses on high alert. I know it’s only the wind from outside, or a floor board, but I’ve been like this for a while. Any sound sends me on edge, even if I’m the one who created it. The silence is something I’m still trying to get used to. Living with others has made me oblivious to the little ticks of the house, but now that I’m alone and always paranoid I hear everything.

Shaking my head and scoffing at my own ridiculousness, I carry on my stirring before dropping the spoon into the sink. God get it the fuck together, Charlotte. A sudden chill creeps up my spine and before I can turn around, a weight wraps around my waist. Before I can even process it all, a shrill scream escapes my throat and I drop the mug into the sink. Shattering glass mixes in with my terror and my entire body freezes. Heart beat up in my temples, breathing nearly suffocated. 

WOOO! 20!!! (AHH I'N GETTING SO OLD..)

And yes! Zayn is literally one day older than me. Meant to be? Yes..

PLEASE let me know what you think is happening!! What's gonna happen?!