The Finale

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT. THE LAST INSTALLMENT TO THE FIRST SEASON OF MY FIRST PUBLIC SERIES. I CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE HOW LUCKY I AM TO HAVE MET EACH AND VERY ONE OF YOU THROUGH THIS JOURNEY. I'VE MADE SOME INCRDIBLE NEW FRIENDS AND THAT'S WHAT MAKES THIS WHOLE PROCESS EVEN MORE AMAZING: YOU GUYS. I HAVE NEVER FELT SO APPRECIATED BEFORE THAN WHEN YOU GUYS TELL ME HOW MUCHH YOU LIKE MY WORK OR HOW INVESTED YOU HAVE BECOME. IT IS SUCH AN INDESCRIBABLE FEELING AND I CAN'T WAIT TO CONTINUE TO BE THERE FOR YOU ALL WITH MY WRITING. IT'S BEEN  A LITTLE OVER A YEAR SINCE MRTB MADE ITS DEBUT AND I CANT WAIT FOR ANOTHER YEAR TO COME WHEN THE NEW SEASON IS RELEASED. 

UNTIL THEN YOU GUYS HAVE TINMAN TO HOLD YOU OVER. I HOPE IT MAKES THE WAIT FORT SEASON TWO IN JANUARY 2014 A LITTLE BETTER. ALSO, JUST BECAUSE SEASON 1 IS OVER DOES NOT MEAN YOU GUYS CAN'T TALK TO ME. I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE THROUGH MY TWITTER AND WILL ANSWER ANY TWEETS/ MESSAGES.

SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO..

*HOLDS BACK CRIES* 

HERE IT IS. THE FINALE

CHARLOTTE POV

My eyes flutter open, body flinching as I feel myself being shaken. I’m greeted by liquidy topaz and Zayn’s sweet smile and I sleepily return it.

“Wake up, sleepy.” He whispers and I groan, stretching against the seat.

“God, I can’t believe I completely conked out.” I breathe out, wiping under my eyes to make sure no makeup has smudged.

“Literally as soon as we passed the leaving Cheshire sign.” He chuckles, cupping my cheek.

“Good job, Char.” I murmur and turn to look out the window.

I’m nearly flying forward in my seat, though when I take in a large white brick house.

“We’re here?” My voice gives away how frantic I am.

He chuckles and nods, “Yep, slept for a good two hours, babe.”

Groaning, immediately push down the overhead mirror and rip my makeup bag out of my purse. He’s still laughing as he watches me repowder my face and I just glare.

“Stop laughing at meee. You’re supposed to have woken me up for a rest stop or something.” I smack his shoulder, blusher palette in hand.

“Sorry!” He only continues to chuckle. “You hardly slept last night so I didn’t want to wake you.”

I roll my eyes at how adorable he is and continue fixing myself, smacking him away when he tries to play.

“Baby you’re beautiful, c’man.” He grabs the lipstick out of my hand, me squealing to get it back. “No.”

Firmly, he takes the cap, puts it on and grabs the back of my neck. I’m pulled into him, his lips pressing against and completely ruining the work I just did. 

“Zaaaayn.” I whine once he lets me go, turning back to the mirror and running my finger around the smudges.

He only looks proud of himself, pushing the lipstick into his pocket and hopping out the car. When I meet him at the front of the Rover he’s already holding my duffle bag and reaching for my hand. My eyes are locked on the big house in front of me, a gulp in my throat.

“Baby just breathe, they’ll love you.” He pulls my hand up and presses kisses along the back of it.

It only helps calm me a little and I step closer to him as if it’ll block out some of the nerves. Please like me. Please like me.