Chapter 56: The sun is blazing, we are sweaty, you look lovely

HELLLO! I KNOWW IT TOOK FOREVER! BUT THIS IS A MAJOR CHAPTER! YOU'VE BEEN ASKING FOR THIS FOR A LONG TIME AND HERE IT IS MY BABIES. 

THIS CHAPTER IS RATED M FOR MATURE. MEANING, PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNDER 15 AND IF YOU ARE LET'S PRETEND IT NEVER HAPPENED ADN NOT TELL ME, MKAY? IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH MATURE CONTENT, NOT READING THIS CHAPTER WILL NOT AFFECT YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE NEXT ONE, SO FEEL FREE TO PASS IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE. 

HERE WE GO!!

My breaths come out in thick clouds as I gasp into the quiet night air. Zayn’s chuckle rumbles against my neck and my hands clutch tighter to his wool coat, bracing myself against him. The slick metal beneath me makes me slide for the hundredth time and Zayn grabs the backs of my thighs and heaves me up, locking one of his knees behind my left one while the right is held up by his free hand. God, how did we even end up in this position?....Let me backtrack.

Zayn bought a Bentley. The first thing most people do after returning home from across the Atlantic is maybe catch up on some sleep, grab a quick bite. But no no, my boyfriend lands and goes to a dealership to buy a Bentley. I mean, I guess it’s better than my twin who lands and gets swallows printed on his chest.

The only thing sexier than the sleek black car I’m sitting in is the way Zayn’s driving it. He’s all leaned back, relaxed, one hand on the wheel and the other’s fingers entwined with mine. I can’t stop my eyes from raking over him throughout the entire drive so far. The way his scruff only makes his jawline more distinct and how every once in a while his tongue would poke out to lick those light pink puffed lips of his. And that blond streak in his quiff is already stirring things inside me that I didn’t expect. He completely fills his position in the car, his broader body dominating and emanating strength.

His eyes flicker towards me and a smirk plays on those very lips that are still driving me insane. “Stop staring at me you dork.”

I gasp, “I’m not staring I’m—“

“gazing?” He cuts off with a perked eyebrow.

“I was going to say admiring, jerk.” I counter and he only laughs.

“Well admire away, baby.” He turns back to the road. “Need me to turn on the overhead lights?”

I roll my eyes and nudge his side before settling back into my seat.

It doesn’t take long to get to the main gate of our complex and Zayn waves his badge in front of the sensor to get it open. Sliding easily into a parking spot right beside Harry’s Rover, he turns the car off and the soft hum of the engine cuts short. I turn to my door to step out, but the clicking of the locks resounds and I turn back to Zayn. He’s sitting back in his chair, head turned to the left and even in the darkness I can see the topaz swirling in his eyes.

“Yeees?” I ask with a cocked eyebrow. What’s this boy up to?

He simply pulls our entwined hands up to his lips and presses fluttering kisses to my knuckles. I smile, leaning forward and reaching my free hand behind his head to thread my fingers through his short locks.

“Hmm” He hums, looking straight at me, continuing his soft kisses.

“Don’t look at me like that.” I mutter shyly looking away.

His other hand quickly catches my chin and I’m brought back to his intense gaze.

“I’ve missed everything about you.” He says, “But what I miss the most is being alone with you. No strange couples in the background, no randoms walking past, no freaking Ali interrupting, conveniently, the moment I get my arms around you.”