Chapter 29: I was a dreamer before you went and let me down.

HELLLLOOO HELLLOOO LOVELY READERS AND FANS, HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT FRIDAY/ SATURDAY DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU ARE! :D I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER! ALTHOUGH, FOR SOME REASON LAST TIME I DIDN'T GET AS MANY COMMENTS AND VOTES :/ I HOPE IT WASN'T A BAD CHAPTER! I KIND OF LOST SOME OF MY MOTIVATION :/

PLEAAAAASEEE COMMMENTTT AND VOTEEEE!!! I REALLY HOPE YOU  LIKE THIS CHAPTER. IT WAS SOMETHING I HAD BEEN PLANNING FROM THE BEGINNING! PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!!

CHARLOTTE POV

I didn’t know what to do after that. Was I supposed to go after him and ask him what exactly he meant, even though I knew more than anyone what he was talking about. But the last bit of it is what frightened me. And I won’t give up until you do too. God, did that mean he knew my feelings for him? The feelings that I had just finally admitted to myself just a few hours ago.

Or was I to just ignore it and pretend nothing happened just like I had been doing with all our more.. intimate encounters. I didn’t know.

My phone vibrated against my skin, scaring the hell out of me and making me jump. I carefully pulled it out from its space in my dress and found a text from Ella. Thank God, maybe she’ll save me from all this. I stumbled a bit when one of the dancers bumped into me and moved over to the side so I wouldn’t’ get trampled as the song’s beat got faster making the dancers crazier.

Mark and I went home to talk. So much for a fun night.

I groaned, sliding the phone back in its place and heading to the bar to sit on the lonely stool on the side. I knew going back to the couches where everyone else was would make it obvious that there was something going on between Zayn and me. And I just didn’t want to deal with that yet. Especially Harry. God, if he knew Zayn and I kissed twice, he’d kill him. I’m sure he no longer allows his friends to even look at his sister that way after what happened with Matt.

The bartender walked over to me with a wide smile, “Hey gorgeous, why all alone?”

He didn’t seem creepy though, just genuinely nice so I wasn’t uncomfortable. He had a scruff that really contrasted with his pale skin and his smile was really wide and big just making him look like a little boy who had drawn that very scruff with marker.

I shrugged, “Just needed some time to myself.”

His eyebrows furrowed, “Now why’s that?”

I sighed, “Just a lot going on in my mind.”

“hmm,” he mused, bending forward slightly and taking out a glass before setting it on the table. “Like what?”

I shrugged again, “It’s okay, I can deal.”

“Honey, I’m a bar tender which is almost as good as a licensed therapist, don’t you know?”

I giggled softly at his comparison.

“I take you as a vodka and coke kind of girl?” He held up a bottle and sprayer up.

“More like just coke.”

He raised an eyebrow, “Classy”

He poured my glass and leaned against the bar, “So let me take a wild guess. This doesn’t have to do with blondie and that tall big haired fellow does it?”

My eyebrows raised in surprise, “Depends on which big haired fellow you’re talking about. Because this can go very wrong in about two seconds.”

He looked confused for a moment, his eyes scanning behind me, “Oh.. no I wasn’t talking about the one that looks like you. Ew”

I laughed and nodded, “Then you’re right on.”