Chapter 10: So I will Lock My Eyes to Yours Cause You Are What I'm Here For

“Honeys, I’m home!” my mum’s loud call echoed through the house and I could hear loud footsteps from upstairs.

“Mum!” I put the bowl I was stirring down and headed out of the kitchen.

She was just taking off her blazer with Robin behind her, her bags in his hands still. I rushed over and pulled her into a hug.

“How was it?”

She pulled back and stroked my hair, holding my face in her hands, “awful, I missed you. You ruin any wedding plans while I was away?” she teased, mussing my hair a bit.

I shook out of her grasp with a smirk, smoothing my hair back to the way it was. “Eh not really, although I did cancel the vegetarian option. You alright with that?”

Robin chuckled from behind and I went over to hug him as well. Mum playfully smacked my bum before putting her hair up. “Cheeky madam. You best be joking”

Robin lifted me off my feet and I giggled as he swung me from side to side. “Stop trying to ruin my wedding.”

I jumped down and took his hat, placing it on my own head. “Your wedding will be the party of the year”

Just then the footstep from before were coming down the stairs and it only took a second for mum to start screaming.

“My baby!”

Harry didn’t even get a chance to step of the last stair before she attacked him. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her as she planted kisses all over his face.

“My baby, I missed you. I’ve missed you so much.”

“I’ve missed you too, Mum.” Harry rubbed her back and let out a low scream when she lifted him off the stair.

I giggled loudly, holding on to Robin. Louis too was laughing as he tried to step around them without hurting himself and going over to greet Robin. Mum was still hugging Harry but had let him down, kissing his cheeks, forehead, neck, everywhere.

“Mum!” He laughed, “I haven’t come back from the dead.”

“It’s been five months. You let me smother you!” She retaliated, pulling away but still holding his hands. “You’ve gotten so skinny! Do those managers not feed you enough on tour?” She fretted, running her hands across his shoulders and gazing up at him.

Mum always reacted this way after not seeing him for so long. And I absolutely loved watching it happen. It was even better when all the other boys are around and Harry becomes red like a tomato.

“Come, come, tell me all about it” She wrapped her arm around his waist and he did the same as she led them off to the lounge.

“Hello Robin” Harry turned around with a funny exasperated look as Mum continued to drag him.

Robin chuckled, “We’ll catch up later. Welcome home!” He knew his fiancé too well to take Harry away right now. It might just make her call off the wedding. Harry was a major mummy’s boy. Surprisingly Mum suddenly stopped in her tracks and turned around.

“Louis, honey. I’m so sorry!” She ran back at Louis who was grinning beside me.

He hugged her with a chuckle and she looked up at him, “I didn’t even know you would be here! What a lovely surprise, baby. Come on.” She took his hand and pulled him towards Harry, walking with the two.

“Well I’m going back to the mashed potatoes.” I told Robin before heading back into the kitchen.

“Do you need a hand?”