Chapter 50: You're on my heart just like a tattoo

HI! AS PROMISED, HERE IS YOUR CHAPTER 50! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S BEEN 50 CHAPTERS ALREADY!!! INSAAAANE!! I'M SO GLAD YOU GUYS AGREE WITH MY IDEA ABOUT THE UPDATES AND AM EVEN HAPPIER THAT ALL OF YOU ARE TRADING INSTAGRAMS AND TWITTERS WITH ME!!!! FOR THOSE WHO I HAVEN'T REPLIED TO YET, I PROMISE BY TOMORROW I WILL! I JUST GOT A HUGE MESS OF MESSAGES/TWEETS REQUESTING MY USERNAMES SO I WILLLL GET TO YOU! PROMISE!!

THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SWEET AND I HAD SO MUCH FUN WRITING IT. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

Ella POV (betcha didn’t see that coming, eh?)

Soft wisps float over my face, making it impossible to stay asleep, no matter how good my dream was. Groaning at the intrusion, I finally let my eyes flutter open to only see a mess of chocolate curls. What is this boy up to so early in the morning? At least I think it’s early. I literally feel like I had just fallen asleep.

“Hmm” I murmur to signify that I’m awake, but he doesn’t take heed.

The same light  butterfly kisses continue down my forehead and over the bridge of my nose. His hair tickles me and I can’t help but giggle. His slow chuckle mixes with mine and his low baritone vibrates on my skin as he whispers.

“Hi, baby.”

Immediately my mind is taken from its sleepy haze back to just a two months ago in a little town in Ireland.

It’d been pouring all day. And I mean like all fucking week. Niall told me there’s more sun in this God foresaken place, but all I’ve seen since arriving are giant grey clouds. I rush into the corner café, seeking solitude from the constant buzz around me back at the hotel where all the dancers are staying. We’d just finished a five hour rehearsal with the lads to prepare for tomorrow night’s show and it was completely brutal. After having a quick shower I got out of an invite to go down to the local pub and have a few pints with some of the other dancers. They’re literally the only people I see and it’s constant. I just need some time to myself.

I miss home. I’m become increasingly homesick. I talk to Charlie every day but it’s not the same as seeing her. I can’t seem to connect with any of the girls here even though they’re all lovely. Then again, my missing home might be affecting that. And Harry. God, I really miss Harry. I haven’t talked to him in a while because he’s been so busy with tour. Whenever he had downtime, I had rehearsals and vice versa.

The café is quiet, not many people out and about in this awful rain and I’m thankful. Once I order my mocha latte, I scurry off the corner table that’s just been vacated by a businessy looking man. I roll my eyes to find that he’s left his plate and empty coffee cup for someone else to clear it for him. I shimmy out of my raincoat and throw it over the back of my chair, marking the table taken with my mug. The barista up front gives me a thankful smile when I toss the man’s mess into the rubbish bin, while she wipes down the counter. I nod, returning the smile and fish out a note from my pocket to put it in the tip jar.

As I’m returning to my table, I narrow my eyes in irritation when I see a tall hunched figure in my seat. Seriously? My footsteps quicken and I’m already calling out to them before I make it to the table.

“Oy, do you not see the raincoat?”

The person doesn’t seem to hear me, still looking down with  the snapback they’re wearing hiding their face completely. Honestly, it’s not even sunny! I just get more annoyed and continue marching over. Sure there are plenty of other tables available, but I like this one. And honestly, why couldn’t this table-thief just take one of those? When I’m finally at the table the person looks up and I nearly stumble backwards.