Chapter 47: They'll judge it like they know about me and you..

LOOK! AS PROMISED, I HAVE THE NEW CHAPTER FOR YOU!! SO GLAD YOU ALL ENJOYED THE LITTLE TEASER! IT'S A LONG CHAPTER, THIS ONE, BUT YOU ALL DESERVE IT. THE NEXT ONE WILL BE EVEN BETTER, BUT ENJOY THIS ONE FIRST!!! I WORKED SUPER HARD ON IT AND I ACTUALLY JUST GOT BACK FROM A LONG ASS SHIFT AT WORK BUT FORCED MYSELF TO FINISH IT. 

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE--

THE TIMING IS A BIT OFF WITH THE ACTUAL EVENTS THAT ARE HAPPENING. I AM LITERALLY TAKING THINGS THAT HAVE RECENTLY HAPPENED WITH ONE OF THE LADS (YOU'LL FIND OUT WHO) AND PUTTING THEM IN THIS TIME CONTEXT, EVEN THOUGH TECHINICALLY THEY ARE DOING THE UAN TOUR, NOT THE TMH. I THINK IT STILL FITS PRETTY WELL, SO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THAT!!

HERE IT GOES!!

CHARLOTTE POV

The once sweet and thoughtful tweets and messages turned into oneS coated with vile hostility in the amount of time it takes to get from gate C to the car park of Heathrow Airport. To say news about Zayn and me travelled fast would be an understatement. Just five minutes after the boys boarded, my @replies went completely insane as well as DMs from fans I’ve given a follow after their incredibly sweet tweets in the past. They weren’t sweet any longer. The “Zarlotte Dash” as they called it started trending worldwide, people talking about how he’d kept it from his fans that he was dating. Lied in interviews and then decided to throw it in their faces before he went on tour. They called it a cop out. He didn’t want to deal with it while he was around in London, so he spilled the beans and took off. Crazy theories and ideas began to form about the validity of our relationship. Ridiculousness.  I didn’t know just how intense everything would get. I knew it would happen,  but nothing like this.

I did get positive comments, though. However they were maybe like 2 out of 10. So you could imagine just how hard it is to zero in on those. So with that I stayed away from Twitter. And have been for the past month.

Zayn and I as well as the other boys have maintained contact almost every day. Through Skype, FaceTime, and regular phone calls I’ve been kept up to speed on everything they’ve been up to. Zayn has been grilled in interviews for more information about me, as well as Harry. The media was going mental over the idea that Zayn is dating the Harry Styles’ sister. I don’t know if the lads saw the tweets being sent to me, but if they did they hadn’t mentioned it. I sure as hell didn’t. Ella told me that Zayn got a lot of slam about it, though. He ignored it all, save for a few of them which he replied to in a very irritated-Zayn-fashion. I didn’t need her to read them to me to imagine what they said. I think all of us just didn’t want to open the subject and make things worse. I definitely didn’t want to bring it up because I know just how upset Zayn would be if he knew it was affecting me in any way.

Eleanor and Danielle really helped with it, telling me to ignore it because before long it will all be forgotten and yesterday’s news. At least until they see us together again, which wouldn’t be for some time. Also, the tour will be taking over all the Tumblr blogs as well as Twitter pictures and nobody will care about Zayn’s relationships.  At least, God, I hope so.

 --

“You are going with me. I don’t care.” Ali exclaims from the bottom of the bed where he stands staring down at me.

I groan, covering my body with the duvet and burying deeper into the covers. I hear a shuffling and scream when I’m lifted.

“Ali!”

“You gave me no choice, Tot” He states, continuing his walk towards the bathroom.

“Ali!” I scream his name again and he just drops me right on my ass on the covered toilet.