Scenario 4: Part 3

Finally I'm back. So, we gonna start over if you have requests let me hear them:) I would be updating by the end of the week (not playing anymore) so enjoy this scenario as much I like to write them!:)

Kino:
   You know I haven't see Kino in such awhile, but I'm glad to be back honestly. I brought some candies for him from Devildom, but still hope he likes them he could be a picky person. As I was heading to his room he's staying at the Sakamaki household. "Oh Kino~" knocking into his door and I unlock it. Push the door open and saw him snoring on the bed asleep "oh..." he look very peaceful sleeping "why you standing their?" He ask and my eyes widen so he was awake. "Oh I thought you were asleep did I woke you up?" I ask "well you here, so doesn't matter" and sit up on the bed.
     As I walk closer to his bed and handed the gift that I got him. "Here" and he look at it "I brought from my visit, and I hope you like it" I said softly and open it. "Smell good what is it?" He ask "their candies from Devildom, so I hope you enjoy them" and he open the bag and ate one. "It's good" and I smile of his commentary "well enjoy them" I said and walk to my room.

Yui:
    I miss my girl, Yui. "Well Yui I miss you over there" I said as she show her pictures of my trip to Devildom. "How was you're adventure?" I smile "was soo good. It was interesting, self-educated, and with such fine demon brothers" I said making my eyes glow of excitement "I see you had fun" and I smirk "yup and especially if you get to hook up with one of them" and her eyes widen "you did?" I shake my head "I'm playing with you, I won't cheat on Carla like that" I said drinking the tea she made. "That's good, and tell me how is the school over their?" I told her my adventure at Devildom.

Y/N:
    I knew you were mad at me, but hey I'm back can't be mad forever or could you? "You know (Y/N) I won't leave you again with them" I said crossing my heart "could you keep it? You know I don't like getting bitten" you said so serious "of course, I promise" and gave me a hug "I miss you too by the way" and I hug you back "let's go get some tea, some cakes and celebrate my returned eh?" I offered as you left go "sounds good to me" and walk to the dining room and get some tea and cakes.

Well I'm finally back you guys! Thanks for all the support and love:) Remember to stay safe, and protect yourself from this virus thats is going on.

~LolitaAdela.