Happy Birthday Subaru!

To my Subaru-kun! Late Happy birthday! I am back once again,

You skip to the hallways, looking for you're boyfriend Subaru. "Subaru-kun~" you say as you knock on his door. "What do you want?" Sounding angry "is that how you threat you're girlfriend, Subaru-kun" you say as you see Subaru opening the door. "Sorry, I am just not in the mood" he said.
    "Because it's your birthday" you say "wait you remember?" He ask you "why wouldn't I remember my boyfriend birthday. Wouldn't be that horrible news" you say as he blush red. Then in a moment he grabs your arm, pulling you inside his room. Closing the door, also locking it. "Subaru-kun? Is-" he kiss you and you where caught out of guard. "Wait hold-" he push you to the wall, you gasp this was new to you. He took this opportunity to slide his tongue inside you. This was totally out of character, "Subaru" you moan his name, your legs went weak.
     He carried you on his strong arms, "I want you as my present" he say while blushing. As he lie you on his bed? "I thought you sleep on coffin, Subaru-kun?" You ask "I do, but I decide to have it for us" he say as you blush. "Subaru-kun" you say as he connect yall lips again. In minutes yall both were heavily making out, tongues including. "It's to much" you softly moan, and pleased Subaru with your words. Slowly clothes were being off, you grew embarrassed. Yall haven't went this far, this was your first time.
      "I haven't done this before" you say as Subaru kisses your neck. "Don't worried (Y/N)" he said "I promise I be gentle" he added as he kiss you again. Then left your lips to your neck, as he found your sweet spot. Right in moments he was abusing it, you tight the sheets in your fist. Feeling the heat going to your body, it's was something that you never felt. "M-make me yours Subaru-kun" you say as you left the sheet off, and move your hand to his hair. "(Y/N)" he blush as yall kiss once again. You feel Subaru hand going down your stomach. As it went down your panties, putting his hand inside. Touching your sensitive part "Subaru!" You moan as you put pressure on Subaru's hair. "My little virgin girlfriend" he whisper. "Don't say that!" You say covering your eyes, as his speed quicken. You feel a knot on your stomach meaning you where close. "Subaru I-I think I am-" he went more faster "SUBARU!" You moan loudly his name as you came over his fingers. "Such a dirty girlfriend I have" he said "don't say that" you said.
      Then after that Subaru take his boxers off, you see his member spreed free. You where nervous, this was your first time with him. "I want you so bad (Y/N)" he said as he come back to you. "Subaru, I love you" you say as you feel him enter inside you. The pain hit you, and you scream. "Do you want me to stop?" Subaru ask you shake your head, you want him now. "I am moving now" he say as he moves again, "f-faster" you said as his speed increased. You hold yourself on his shoulders, he was moving so fast that you couldn't keep up. "Subaru I am close!" You yelled feeling the same knot inside your stomach. "Me too" he said and matter in minutes he came inside you, as so as you.
     He fall in top of you, and you touch his hair. "I love you Subaru-kun" you say and he look up to you. "I love you too" and yall seal with a eternal kiss.

Time Skip:)

"Um Subaru?" You called Subaru which was sleeping next to you. "Yeah?" He turn to see you, "did you use a condom?" You ask while blushing. He blush "that's a no, do you know what that means?" You ask "what does that mean?" He ask "that I be pregnant!" You say simi/yelled. "Are you mad? About being a mother of my child?" He ask "no I won't be mad, is it okay?" You ask him. "We would be the good parents, not like my brothers" he said "hehe happy birthday" you say and kiss him.

Happy late birthday Subaru-kun! That was my first lemon! Damm sorry if it's sucks, I try my best. Hope you like it, please vote and comment. Love yall,

-LolitaAdela.