Special 4

So I am back! Merry Christmas to everyone. This a crossover! Someone requested this, and it's dedicated to that person. A crossover with black butler! So enjoy it, I try so yeah....

"Today is the day" Lolita said (me) as walking skipping to the stairs at Sakamaki's household. "Day for what?" Suddenly Lolita jump and turn around to see (Y/N). "You scared me, dude" Lolita say putting a hand in her chest. "Sorry, day for what?" You ask as Lolita smile got up again. "My friends are coming!" She said jumping.
     "Oh you have friends?" You start to laugh and Lolita stop jumping. "Funny (Y/N), anyways my friend Sebastian is coming. To the Christmas dinner party! So it's need to be perfect" Lolita said exited. "Sebastian? Wait are we may be thinking about the same Sebastian?" You ask and Lolita smile widen "yes! Sebastian Michaelis!" Your eyes widen and burst out of happiness in then hallway. "Yes! My love!" You scream.
    You and Lolita jump of excitement "could yall keep it down" you stop an so as Lolita. "Oh hi Kanato!" Lolita went and hugs Kanato "Tch hi Lolita, (Y/N)" he said as Lolita let him go, because he could change moods soon. "Why over excited?" Kanato ask yall "oh my friend Sebby is coming" Lolita say "Sebby? Who is that?" Kanato ask pulling Teddy closed to him. "Well? His name is Sebastian, and his master are coming to the Christmas dinner party tonight" Lolita explain to Kanato. "Master?" Kanato was curious in some ways "yeah, his master Ciel" you said "ah Ciel Phantomhive" Kanato said straight up, like knowing him.
      Confused you were and so as Lolita. "Wait, do you know him?" Lolita ask "maybe, now stop being annoying" so as that Kanato left. Later you and Lolita were seating down on the couch on the livingroom. "Should've you be doing the cooking, Lolita-san?" You turn to see Reiji. "Yeah but....I have a question?" Lolita ask as you also wanna know badly. "What is it?" Reiji in full attention "how does Kanato-kun, knows Ciel?" As that Reiji push his glasses, "they were good friends as young, today is the day they going to see each other" Reiji answer their question "now let's get with the cooking" Reiji added as he leaves, and even yet leaving yall two clueless. As then yall go to the kitchen.

Time Passed:)

Cooking was kind of easy, as of course Reiji did mostly the work. You were in your room getting ready as Lolita was walking to each brothers room. "Shu-san, you their?" You knock softly as no respond was given. "Lewd woman" as Lolita turn around and see Shu looking down at her. "Um hi, and no I am not lewd, dinner be ready so please" Lolita said politely and she turn around and walk to the room next, Ayato's.
      Ayato of course was drinking from Yui's. "Ayato!" Lolita push Ayato off "Tch you have a nerve, Lolita" he said whipping the blood out of his mouth, which was dripping a little. Then Yui went behind Lolita back, "c'mon Ayato, it's Christmas. Don't be bad all night" she said "we don't celebrate Christmas, seems you show up. Now we do, but I am not in the mood" he said as he walk behind Lolita. "Please Ayato, celebrated again with us" he smirk out of nowhere. "You can't have no fun, without Yours Truly" Ayato said "yes?" She ask as putting her puppy eyes "fine" he said as he left his own room.
     Yui then look at Lolita "thanks! Lolita-san" Hugging her, as she left her go to get herself ready. Lolita walk back, as she saw (Y/N) seating on the couch. "Yo! (Y/N)!" She yelled as she hugs you. "I wasn't gone for a while" you said as she seat next to you.

Time Skip:)

Everything was ready for the dinner, even the Mukami's and Tsukunami's coming. Oh and of course Kino, you were carrying gifts for Sebastian and Ciel, and the brothers. As you put them on the Christmas tree, then their is a knock on the door. "He is here!" Lolita squeak as you keep your cool off. Reiji was kindly to go open up "good evening" yall turn around and see the Sebastian with Ciel. "Hi Seba" Lolita said greeting Sebastian as he holds her hand, and kiss the back of her hand. (I be totally blushing bad!) "I am (Y/N) (L/N)" as he does the same thing as he did to Lolita. "Long time no see, Ciel" Kanato greet Ciel "mine also, Kanato-kun" as the shake hands "shall we have some tea and sweets combined?" Kanato ask not being himself usually, but in a friendly way. "That shall be nice, um? Sebastian, I be with my friend Kanato for awhile until dinner" Ciel said heading toward Kanato "of course master" as Ciel and Kanato leave.
    "That's is-""Lolita get it together" you try to calm her down. "Does two get along?" Yui ask as everyone turn to look at her. "Of course, Ms Kumori, they been friends seems their were young am I right Mr Sakamaki?" Sebastian ask Reiji, who were drinking tea. "Yes I do agree" Reiji said as everyone look at those two. "Damn, I think I am blushing" Lolita said touching her cheeks "fufu~ Bitch-chan" Laito appear next to you. "Hey leave chichinashi!" Ayato pushing off Laito, who was next to you."No need to be rough Ayato-kun, sharing is carrying" Ayato pulled you close to him. "Leave her alone!" Subaru said having you out of the problem. Which turn that you were in his embrace. "Oh someone is blushing!" Lolita said  laughing "shut up!" Subaru yelled, Reiji and Sebastian were ignoring everyone, as they enjoy their tea. Suddenly the door was open.
     "M-necko-chan!" Kou said hugging you too. "Hey!" Subaru was trying to push Kou out. "Subaru-kun, sharing is caring" Kou said with his poker face. "That's what I say" Laito said "may I join?" Lolita turn to see Ruki talking to Reiji and Sebby. "Of course" two into three what a surprise.

More Time Skip:)

As dinner was serve, and everyone was in the table. "How is the food Sebastian?" Lolita ask "good, master?" As Ciel was eating his food in slow pace, and of course next to Kanato. "Yes pretty good, thank you Lolita-san" Ciel politely say, as she blush again. "Gah you're cute, you're welcome" Lolita said as well eating.
     "Merry Christmas!" As that everyone said together, another year with the fam. As everyone hug it out, and all happy. "Oh Lolita this for you" Sebastian holding a small present. "Thanks" she said, as Lolita and you gave yall presents to the brothers but then their was still the fighting. "Mine!" Half brothers fighting for you, Kanato and Ciel still enjoying each other company with sweets. Lolita? Well she is passed out from a kiss, by Sebastian only on the cheek. What a day.

Merry Christmas, sorry for being late, but hope you enjoy it this special! Keep in mind I am still up for request!:) So enjoy yall day, see you next update.

P.S: I try on this special sorry if it's sucks,

-LolitaAdela