Kino X Reader

Wahh Kino first one! I am excited, reminders this going to be some yandere, and their some lemony also a little rapey. I would understand if you don't want to read. Just be aware, okay? Let's start,

You were walking to the hallways with the Sakamaki's brothers, and of course Yui. You don't really like Yui, because she get most of the attention it really pissed you off. But the thing is, you felt someone eye on you, you felt someone watching you. But who? You didn't really have any enemies, expect Yui of course. As you and the brothers head to the limo. "Chichinashi" you look at Ayato talking to Yui, "tch" you said and close your eyes as you head inside the limo. Your eyes were close right now, and lien on the nice leather seats. "Troublesome" you heard Reiji and you open your eyes. "Reiji-kun" you see Yui, as Ayato was almost in top of her. "Damn you Reiji" Ayato said and you sigh "annoying" you see Shu as he look at Yui and then catch a glare to you, and you just close your eyes. "Take your private activities to your room Ayato" Reiji said and Ayato just ignored him and seat on his seat again. "To much to deal with you Reiji" Ayato said as he close his eyes, and cross his arms. "This your fault" you said out of nowhere. "Is Bitch-chan 2 jealous of Bitch-chan 1?" Laito said and you shake your head "I don't give millions fucks" you said "language (Y/N) please" Reiji said and you close your eyes again. "Of course Reiji-san" you said "C'mon (Y/N )-chan" you open your eyes and see Kanato, and you get off the limo. "What is it Kanato-kun?" You ask "Let's eat some sweets yes?" Your eyes bright of word sweets! Your favorite, and you smile brightly "sure Bitch-chan 2 gets happy with Kanato-kun" Laito said to Ayato who was molesting Yui of course, and Laito just got ignored by his brothers. So he just left, and you walk with Kanato happily to his room.

Time skip:)

You heard screams "what the-?" Kanato look at you. "(Y/N)-chan you need to get out of here" Kanato said and grab a knife out of his pocket. "Kanato please be careful" you said and Kanato disappear, your heart beat like hell of crazy. You walk to the hallways, and see a light on, and open the door carefully. Then you saw Yui in a bloodbath, she was stab millions times. "Oh god" you said and you hurried out, suddenly- "ahh!" Kanato! Your mind was blank, you need to get out of here, you heard laughing. "Hehe, love don't leave" you heard a voice, intoxicating voice that make feel hot. You blush out of nowhere without seeing that person, but you need to get out. This person killed all the Sakamaki's brothers, and Yui. You run out of the door, you need to go somewhere without being catch of that murder.
You run like you never run before, and then you open the gates of the huge house. You run to door, and ring the bell to many times. "Leave!" You heard a voice so familiar, and you keep ringing. "Gah" and that person did. "Carla!" You said and went inside "(Y/N) what are you doing here?" Carla ask, and you pan to try to catch your breath. "Some-""kawaii!" You were hug by Shin, Carla brother. "Shin" you said "what we're you saying (Y/N)?" Carla was sure concern. "Someone killed the Sakamaki's brothers" you said and you feel tears falling out. "What? Who-""hehe" you heard laughing again and your body just feels hot again, couldn't be that person is making you feel that way? "I did" it was a voice, male. Somewhere you heard before, but where? "You need to get out of here" Carla order you, Shin left go of you. "Why is my love, leaving me again" you heard him say, and you just left the door and run once again.
You run to your best friend house. You knock and you see the door open by, Yuma. "Best friend!" You yelled and fly to Yuma arms, as he catch you and same time closing the door. "(Y/N) why you here?" Yuma ask as he left go of you. "Someone killed the Sakamaki's brothers, and the Tsukinami's brothers too! Someone is doing this Yuma-kun" you cried and he hold you closer. "That person want something, but what?" You look up to see Ruki. "I presume it's you, (Y/N)" Azusa said and your eyes show fear. "Me? Why me" you cried on Yuma chest. "Hehe I found you love" again he just found you! "Get out you murder!" Kou yelled and you were protect by Yuma. "Hand me my love" you try to see who it was. "We would never" Yuma said you feel something was going to happen. "Then you giving me no choice, non vampires" and then you heard Ruki cries in pain. "Ruki!" You yelled "kyah!" You heard Kou cries also "Kou!" Your eyes full of pain, and sadness. Why me? You thought, and you see Yuma fighting that person. "Run!" You heard him say, as you see him fall on the floor. Your eyes widen, and then you see the person who murder them. "Kino" you said you couldn't believe it on your own eyes, Kino kill his own brothers the Sakamaki's. "My love" the word 'love' make you feel something inside you, and you put steps back. "Don't run away (Y/N)" he said and he flash to you and grab you. "Stay with me forever" he said "no!" You yelled, and you try to run. He grabs your shoulder and slam you. "I know you have feelings for me" your eyes widen how could be possible he know that. "I did some research love, I know you feel hot right now. Just by my voice" your heartbeat just beat, and your body was screaming of pleasure and to get out of their. "Do you want me? As much I want you" he said, you couldn't take it anymore, you just kiss him. He gladly kiss you back, the only reason you kiss him is that you didn't wanted to die, and you actually love him. He flash you to the stairs of the Mukami's house. He push to wall again, and grab your leg. "To much ah" you moan as he kiss your sweet spot, and his hand sneak to your shirt, his fingers were soft but with blood on it. "Mmm such a lewd women" he said to your ear, you took his jacket off and throw to the ground. "Ah more" you moan so bad, you wanted Kino to touch you and he give you the whole attention you needed.
As you were all exposed and Kino looks at you, and you kiss him. As he enter inside of you, and you scream of pain. "Ah!" You feel your inside being in fire, that was already being turning off by Kino. You moan so hard, and your cheeks were blush. "OH GOD!" You yelled and hold on Kino shoulders. "I am gonna come love" he said "no please don't!" But it was to late he come inside of you, you also came but really hard. "I just came inside of you love, do you know what that means?" You look away, but yet he was still inside in you. "I don't want to have a child wahh!" You said and it still hurt. "Get out of me!" You yelled and try to push him. "Nah I am staying here" Kino said and you heard him snore. "Kino! Get out!" But to late he was on a deep asleep.

Extended Ending

You were walking in the park, doctor told you need to walk after given birth. You see Kino and you had a baby girl, but she was with Kino. So you had flowers on your hands and put it on each gravestones, Mukami's, Sakamaki's, and Tsukinami's brothers. Your family that was dead for over one year, and you sigh and went home. Their was a gravestone with Yui name, but she didn't have a flower because you didn't like her at all. "I will never will" you said and walk home.

Woah what happen their? Hehe I don't know, tell what yall think? Please comment and vote!:)

P.S: I need some ideas, and what character should I do next? Just give me yall thoughts.