Special 3

(Special for me that last Tuesday was my birthday please Vote and Comment)

"Yui! Help me!" You said waking up Yui from her nap. "What (Y/N)?" Yui said sleepy, and rub her eyes. "Today is Lolita's birthday!" Yui look at you confused. "Who is Lolita?" Your eyes shock of suprise. "Oh my god! How could you! You don't even know, the one who writes this story" you said and cross your arms, stand up from Yui bed. "The author? Oh" Yui said "how disgraceful of you mortal" you turn to see Reiji, arms cross with all the brothers around. "Reiji-kun" you said "fufu~" Laito said laughing. "Did I did something bad, Reiji-kun?" You said putting your hand in your chest. "No, I wasn't talking about you, but the mortal" you turn to look at Yui. "Me? Why?" Then you heard the wall break, you sigh (poor wall) you thought, and see Subaru. "How could you possibly forget mortal! You're disgraceful to this family, and you need a punishment" and you look back at Yui which was suprise. "Keep quite" you see Shu lying on the Yui bed. "Tch get lost Shu" Subaru said and cross his arms and lien to the wall. (If that wall was alive, it would push Subaru to the ground. It would be funny) "(Y/N) do you have the cake ready?" Kanato said you look at Kanato's eyes. "Um yeah, just need to decorate. Want to help me later?" You ask "yes!" Kanato said happy and pulled teddy closer. "We decorating a cake together, teddy" Kanato said and you look at Yui who was, very nervous. "Ayato, take Yui to the basement" Reiji ask Ayato, and he flash to Yui side. "Stop!" Yall turn to see Lolita, trying to catch her breath. "It's my birthday and no punishment is going to happen, and no blood sucking." Lolita said "Aw man you take the fun out of it, Bitch-chan" Laito said "not even called me that Latio-kun" Lolita said sending Laito a death glare. "Oh!" You laughed. "She got you their" you said "Lolita is to early for you to be here, anyway" Reiji said "fine I could go to the Mukami's, (Y/N) come with me?" You wanted to plan something special for her. "I can't sorry, come around 8:00" she sigh "ugh I guess I am taking you, Yui" and no second thought Yui was with Lolita. "We should get started" you said to everyone. "Ayato, contact Carla and Shin." Ayato rolled his eyes, and take his cell phone, and walks away. "I am going to contact the Mukami's" Reiji said and left. "Kanato let's go, Shu and Subaru decorate the livingroom" you said at last and leave.

~Time Skip:)

You grab frosting, to put Lolita's name on the fancy cake. "That would do" you said and look at Kanato with his face full of sweets. "Kanato! What have you done-""watch your mouth (Y/N)-chan, I could still kill you" you were shock, and you gulp. "Ah um it's oh okay, get all sweets you want" you said nervously. As you finish the last touches.

~Late At Night:)

Party came, and yall hide, so one of the brothers could bring Lolita. "Hide!" You yell, and you hide next to Shin. "Shin-kun be quite" he was talking to his brother Carla. "Tch" he said and stop talking.
Lolita was their enjoying the birthday party, and she was so happy. "This was the best! Thanks guys!" Lolita did a group hug, and you smile of happiness.

I really enjoy my birthday, and this was special for me:) hope you like it. Do yall believe it I am 19! Wow thanks for voting and commenting.

-LolitaAdela