Dec 20: Reiji

I am back again, but not time again, why world!

     Ah Christmas was here, and you feel like you wanted to stay here for awhile. In Reiji arms, you feel like your world was magnificent with him. You feel like mind was in peace, and just stare at the stars with Reiji at your side.
     "You awake I see" Reiji look down at you and you only stare at him and give him a smile. "I been, I can't believe is Christmas already" you said tenderly and he just give a small smile "indeed it is, here," then he turn around and give you a small present. "You didn't need it too" you said and he then turn serious "as my girlfriend yes" he said very kind of demanding.
     As you open the gift and reveal a small gold earings. "Reiji their so pretty!" You exclaimed "I am glad you like them, of course, only the finest to you" he said and that reveal a blush. "Reiji" you said embarrassed "I am only saying the true" he said as he stand up from the bed "where you heading at?" You ask "to the office, my father works need my attention" he said "but it's Christmas" you said with a little sadness in you. "I know, do something useful" he teleported "but Reiji I am...." you realized he was gone. ".....Pregnant" you finished as you touch your stomach were your child would grow.

    As the night was closing, this Christmas sucks. Well, nope, it actually suck. "I wanted to suprise him with a dinner, but he would be home?" You ask yourself as you had the dinner done, you didn't mind eating with his brothers. Yet, you wanted to be with Reiji, but he was no where to be seen.
     "I am back" you heard him "welcome back Reiji-san" you said "(Y/N)" he said "I wanted to give you surprise for dinner, but I guess work got you tired up" you said with a tiny sourness. "I wanted to spend this Christmas as a marry couple, and yet work is important" you said "I am king, and it's my duty to keep my father works in position," he said as he serve himself a tea. "Keep your voice down, and-""I am pregnant" you blurt out and Reiji was silent "what did you say?" He ask formerly and very ears widen "I am expecting a child" you said again and he was in silent, and it kind of scared you for a bit. That's until you feel his arms around you "thank you for the best Christmas present" he said and even so, you would always love Reiji.
      Y'all kiss hungrily "Reiji..." You said as you grip his shirt, as he lightly push you to the bed of yours. "You're mine" he groan as he began to give you kisses to the neck, you move your legs uncontrollable of Reiji full pleasure. "All yours" you said as you feel your body hear up of all the kisses of Reiji. You feel complete, so complete that you wanted to yelled out. "Oh Reiji~" you said in a low secure voice to him, and just like that you were take to the stairs to heaven.

Sorry if is short! I try to update in the same day as the tittle, but work man. But for sure tomorrow in time, I have that day off and the weekend too! So be patience, I would see y'all later:))

~LolitaAdela.