Kanato x Reader

Another one!

You were at Kanato's tea party with Teddy. "(Y/N) do you like sweets?" Kanato so kindly offer you a delicious piece of chocolate cake. "Um Kanato-kun I don't like sweets" you said and he looks at you with his sadistic eyes. "How displacement of you!" He yelled and grab your arm so forceful, and push you to the wall. You groan in pain. "Kanato-kun" you said you regret saying what you say. "I offer you a peice of cake, and this how you pay me!? What is wrong with you!?" He scream at you, your eyes show fear, and your body was shaking. "Kanato-""Shut up!" He said and pulled you forceful to him, your body pressed to his. "I should punish you" he said and your eyes widen. "P-please don't Kanato-kun" you said and suddenly he laughs, like a crazy psycho. "That's is it, make that face (Y/N) let me break you...." and pull your face closer to his, and move your face to the other side. To give him more exposure of your neck. "....into million peices, let sample you." He said and you close your eyes, as you feel his fangs puncture your skin. You feel your blood being take out, of Kanato fangs. You feel your body heated up, and your cheeks turn pink as blush. "Ah, someone is getting excited. That is it (Y/N) tell me you want me?" You didn't want that, you didn't feel anything for him. But your heart was beating faster then normal. What was this feeling? "I-I don't-" he pressed his fangs more deeply into your neck, that you whine of pain. "Kanato" Kanato stop, and yall two turn around. It was Subaru. "Dinner is serve" and he leaves. "This continues" and you were standing their alone. "What is this feeling?" You said to yourself and went to the dinner table.
You were eating dinner quietly, and you see Ayato and Kanato having a conversation, your heart was beating still of that even earler. "Yo Chichinashi" you turn to see Ayato, and you toke a quick glance to Kanato, he was pissed. "Yes Ayato-kun?" You said politely. "Are you tempting me?" That toke you by suprise. "What? No-""your blood is tasting sweet right now, and your heart is beating faster then normal. Why is that?" You didn't wanted to respond to that, your cheeks turn pink again. "Ah um-""(Y/N) come to my room immediately" Kanato order and stand up from the table. "Yours Truly won't aloud that, Kanato" Ayato said "get lost Ayato" he said and toke your arm and toke you his room once again.
"Kanato-kun" you said you were lie in his bed, and he in top of you. "Your mine (Y/N) and nobody else!" He mark you again, "it-it hurts" you said in pain. His hand snake to your body and you blush. "I wonder how I am going to make feel good? Should I do this?" He said as he unbotton your shirt. "Kanato" you said and he smile sadistic once again. "Ah let's enjoy yourself shall we?" And grab your body and pull you closer to him. "Kanato" you said his name with such a whisper. So at night you were screaming his name, and given your feelings toward him. Which make you happy, even if next morning you have bites all over your body it would mean you were Kanato's.

Vote and comment, I do request also! I could do also lemons if yall want me too. So please follow me!:)