Yuma X Reader

Late Happy Birthday! Yuma-kun!:)

    You woke up with birds noises, feeling like you were in some wonderland. "Cake! Gosh the cake!" You open your eyes with yelling, and you push the blankets to the side. "What in the world is going?" You said with a sleeping voice, and then you feel like wanted go back to your bed. "(Y/N)! I need help" your door was open and you whine more in the process. "What?" You snap in your pissed off mode.
     "It's Yuma birthday and your are the girlfriend" Lolita said as she push her hair out of her face. "Yesh Lolita, thanks for the tip got it. No for real, what you need help?" You went to your restroom as Lolita was in your bed, as you wash your face to wake up easily. "The decorations, cups, chips.... wait you got him something?" Lolita ask "yup, got it cover" you being confident. "Alright, would you go shopping?" You about to complain but Lolita vanish. "Why me?" You whine again and head for cold shower to start the day.

Time Skip:)

LIST;
1) Decorations
2) Chips
3) Cups

You walk to Party Supplies store, and head to find the decorations. You look for the cheesy deco to make your  boyfriend feel childish, you mentally laughed. As you put in the bag, and went to cashier to pay.
    As then you want to a normal store to buy chips and cups. As you grab like three bags of hots chips and normal chips, then grab cups. "We sure having a childish party" you began to laugh "why you laughing" you heard a deep voice, and you froze you have hear that voice before. "Carla-san, h-hi" Lolita boyfriend make you feel uncomfortable "hello to you, have you see Lolita?" He ask politely "she is at home, preparing the cake for Yuma's birthday" you said "Oh, if you mind telling her that I be dropping by, if you excuse me" he vanish and you sigh now in peace.
      As you carrying all the bags to the Mukami household. "Thanks" you said to cap driver and drive off. You open the door and head inside, and sigh once again. "Your back just in time" you see Lolita walking downstairs "got the stuff, you own me now" you said laughing "pshh whatever, it's for your boyfriend not mine" Lolita said as she took the stuff and head to livingroom. "I help" you see Azusa "oh please" Lolita said hanging him the deco.
     The whole living room was empty bags of the deco, and you push the sharp pin to hold the happy birthday sign. "Looks pretty good" Lolita said admiring from the entrance of the living room. "Got the music" Kou said while holding a speaker. "Who... is... coming?" Azusa ask to Lolita, you as well. "The Sakamaki's" you said "what about Tsukinami's?" Kou ask "Carla said was working, well Shin dunno" Lolita disappear to the kitchen.

PARTY TIME:)

   You were hugged by Yuma who was laughing of something Kou said. "Lolita?" You ask but she wasn't around "where did she went?" You ask "probably around the mansion, depress that Carla didn't came after all" Yuma said "I am glad you having fun Yuma-kun" you said and he smile and give you sweet tender kiss "get a room!" Kou exclaimed and y'all laugh.

Third P.O.V

Either did they knew that Lolita was pass out drinking wine thinking of- "Carla-san... you meanie" she hic and went back to sleep.

Well hope you enjoy this! Stay tuned for the next update love y'all!:)

~LolitaAdela.