Shu X Reader

Happy late birthday Shu-San! Enjoy it.

You were looking at the foto that you have in your hand. You smile, "I hope Shu love this" you said to yourself, and walk to the Sakamaki mansion. Then you see Ayato, "Ayato-kun where is everyone?" Who was drinking from Yui. You didn't like Yui, but then again you feel bad she gets bitten the most. You only from your boyfriend Shu. "Tch, I don't know. Leave us or I would drink from you" rarely he does, he was still holding Yui as she could pass out soon. "Shu won't aloud it" you said "ore-sama doesn't follow orders" he said and went back on feeding on Yui. "(Y-Y/N)" Yui try to called for you to help her, you sigh because you didn't wanted her death in your shoulders. "Ayato-kun let her go!" You push Ayato as his fangs were out and he fall down, and Yui was in the ground pass out. "You don't know what have you done" Ayato said cleaning his mouth with his sleeve of Yui's blood. He sounded so mad. "Sorry for stopping you-""I don't accept excuses from my food" ouch, you thought you were closed. "Don't touch her" you heard a sweet and yet calm voice. "Shu" Ayato say, and you turn around and see Shu lying on the couch. Shu been your boyfriend for two years and made your day all the times. "Tch" you heard Ayato as he disappear. Then you turn to see Shu asleep. "Shu?" You lightly touch his chest to wake him up. "Um?" He said sounded sleepy still. "This for you" you said and hand him the foto you were holding. Shu got up, as he was siting on the couch. "What is this (Y/N)?" He ask you "Shu I am pregnant" you said and those words echoed throw the mansion. "You make me so happy" he hugs you and you hug him back. "I am happy too Shu, our first baby" you whisper to him only. He put two fingers in your chin bring your face closer. "Shu-san?" You ask as he was looking at you. "Do you know what I want for my birthday (Y/N)" he said and your eyes widen. "It's your birthday Shu!?" You yelled, but then he cover your mouth. "You're my girlfriend, and you forgot my birthday. I think someone is getting punish tonight" Shu said seductively in your ear, and it make you shiver. In minutes he was carrying you on his shoulders like sack of potatoes. "Shu wait!" Then you were trow to the bed. "Shu I am pregnant, we can't" you said and scramble and ended up in the edge of the bed. "I don't care, let's do this quick I am tired" he said and you shake your head. "No?" He said and right their he teleport right behind you, "you giving me no option" he said behind you and push you to the bed. "Shu-san!" You said as he turn you around. Now you were facing him, "I guess I be the domance, you my submissive" he said and he kiss your lips. Feeling those cold lips with your warm ones make you happy. "Shu" you moan as he left your lips to your neck finding you sweet spot. Then he found it and abusive right away. "Shu" you keep moaning, you guess this was going to take a long time, you better be prepared.

Extended Ending :)

Your belly was showing more, and Laito said to have a baby shower. "Aw guys!" You squeak of this cute little stuff for the baby, that the brothers gave you. "Welcome to the family (B/N)" everyone said as you shake your head "no its (G/N)" you said "no (B/N)" wahh everyone of the family wanted a boy, but you didn't. "Shu!" You said as he was asleep on the couch. "Hmm?" He made a noise saying he was awake. "Say something" you said and he smirk. "I don't care what the baby is" he said and you sigh. He was right it didn't matter, the baby would receive a lot of love of their parents. "You're right Shu" you said and smile and keep opening more cute little baby stuff.

Happy later birthday Shu! Sorry I am soo late.

-you're getting a punishment. (Shu)

-what!? (Me)

-you have no right to disobey me, LolitaAdela. (Shu)

-yes I do, catch me! (Me)

But he didn't feel like it soo....

-Laito go get her for me. (Shu)

-no! Not Laito-kun! (Me)

-come Bitch-chan. (Laito)

-wahhh! (Me)

Sorry for not updating! And I hope you enjoy this Shu X Reader, for his late birthday present. Vote and comment!

Love yall,

LolitaAdela.