Happy Late Birthday! Reiji.

Sorry I been late Reiji! This for you!:)

Reiji X Lolita

I walk into the hallway of the Sakamaki household. Then I see him discussing with his brothers. "Oi Reiji-san" I say and he turn to see me. "What's is it sensei?" I grid my teeth, I don't like that name makes me feel old to be honest. "Oi, Reiji don't called me that. Hey let's head out yes~" I wanted to celebrate your birthday! "I am in the meeting with my brothers as you see" Reiji said moving his glasses a little upforward. "Arre, is Doll-chan wants to have Reiji-san to herself~" ugh Laito! "No, that would be insane plus (Y/N) would get mad" I said crossing my arms.
     "Indeed it is true, I don't want to hear (Y/N) loud voice" Kanato say why are they being mean to (Y/N). "Oh I see, should I tell (Y/N) not to bake you  cake, that would be a great shame" I said and Kanato eyes widen "you're too good, Lolita-san" he said "am I? You're adorable Kanato-kun" I say as I see him blush. "I agree with Kanato earlier" I turn to see Subaru lien in the wall. "So I see, do you want me to knock you out?" I ask him and he shake his head "no thanks" he said "could we just focused in the discussion" Reiji said and I look at him seating down on the small couch.
     "I love (Y/N) and she is the best, plus she could control y'all" I said "what you can't?" I sent a glare at Ayato. "Ayato speaks, soon or later" I said "I speak whenever the hell I want, Chichinashi" he said "ah to your question, I could handle any of y'all but it would be painful. If y'all want prove ask Laito or Shu." I said so calm.
     I eyed Laito, "not so good of experience" he said nervously. "Now let's go Reiji!" I grab Reiji arm and pulled him up, and tug him on the arm. "Oi!!" You better come with me or I would tell (Y/N). "Shuu! You're in charge!" I yelled as the door closed behind.

Tea Store:)

I took Reiji to a tea store seems he love to drink tea, one of his favorite thing to do. "Your behavior needs to be serious taken care of, perhaps Carla...." my eyes widen "ano, Reiji pick anything you want. I am going to be paying" I said trying to change the subject. "Changing the subject huh..?" I don't want to be punish by Carla-San! "Ah no, what kind tea you want?" I ask "black tea" he said grabbing a bag from the table, it's smell like hella tea in here, pretty relaxing though. "This seems perfect" he said
    I feel relief, I hope Carla don't come anywhere here, probably I would escape. "So it's your birthday, I wanted to take you out" I say "is that so? Than where's the next location" he said looking at me and I gulp.

Cafe:)

Ah a good coffee does sounds great, I breathe a little to make it a little colder, so I could drink this delicious coffee. "A tea is very delicious" he said as I was looking at him. "Yeah your right" I said putting the cup carefully on the table. "Have you proposal to (Y/N)?" I ask "that doesn't concern you, Lolita-san" he said man I wanted to know! "Reiji-san are you happy with (Y/N)?" I ask "of course, (Y/N) means the world to me, my soulmate even if she's a mortal. That blood of hers sure fits my needs" he said and my smile fall as he said the last part, ahi Reiji.

Bookstore:)

We walk into a bookstore, and I see a lot of books. "Ah one of my favorite places to be, books." He said "I be looking for something that fits me" he said disappear. I sigh than I see, "Ruki-kun?" I said and he turn around "ah Lolita-sensei" ugh here we go again. "What brings you here?" I ask "books as you see, you senpai?" I just rolled me eyes "waiting for Reiji-san" I said
    "Reiji-san? Is that so, Lolita...""Don't lien on me please!" We turn to see Kou being circle by a lot of fangirls, sure brings drama to us. "Haha I love that brother of all" I said "I see you around, senpai" he said and left as I head back with Reiji.

Sakamaki Household:)

I didn't wanted to take Reiji home but oh well, I had a lot of fun with him though. "I had fun Reiji-san" I said "I as well, not bad celebration" he said and I smile and he open the door of the mansion. "(Y/N)" Reiji said and I look (Y/N) not so happy. "Hi~" I said and she look at me, "don't leave without my permission, Lolita" she said my eyes widen "hai~ I have other things to do right now, bye~" I said as I walk the stairs "sorry Reiji-san!" I yelled looking at him "Oh by the way Reiji, enjoy your birthday present gift" I said and I see (Y/N) turn to see me. "Its your birthday?" (Y/N) said and I see Reiji arms crossed "oh? I see you didn't remember" Reiji said I smirk "Have fun (Y/N)~" I said and head to my room. "Uff I had fun today" I said to myself "I see you had your day of fun" Oh no, he is here. "Carla" Damm you Reiji! "Should I punish you?" He said and I was about to run. "You're dead Reiji!" I yelled as Carla drag me back to the room.

Phew I try in this! Hope you enjoy it Reiji-san:)

Now, right now I am almost done with the requests of y'all, so everything would be publish soon!:)))

Love y'all,

LolitaAdela.