Ruki X Reader

For you TheShadowyCat

You walk around the mansion of the Mukami's "livestock" you turn to see Ruki, with half unbotton shirt and you could see some of his chest. "Ruki-kun" you said "come here please?" He ask "why? I am kind of busy" you said doctor told you, you need to walk. You have a suprise for Ruki, but you didn't wanted tell him for some reasons. "Busy with what? I want you come here" Ruki walk toward you "ah I think I am good here, c'mon Ruki. I want to walk around, why not and join me?" You said and he rolled his eyes to you "tch too much trouble" Ruki said and pulled your arm "stop!" You yelled and he pulls you and drag you to his room. "Ruki!" You yelled "Shut up" he said annoyed "I need to tell you something" you said and he was already in top of you not squish you. "What is it? Couldn't wait or something, I want to have you seem I am your husband after all" he said "well yeah I know, but I need to tell you something" you said "and you know husband needs her wife" he said and you blush out of nowhere. "I know my duties as a wife Ruki, but-""then their no buts (Y/N)" he said "Wahh seriously Ruki listen to me!" As he kiss your neck, you wanted to feel his love. But you want to tell him, but oh well you were so caught on his passion of love. "Ruki" you moan softly, and you wanted to tell him and see his reaction. "Ah someone is naughty" he said and kiss you over and over.

~Time Skip:)

"Ruki?" You ask as yall were tangled in sheets. You were hugging Ruki as he was asleep "mmm" he said to you, "I wanted to tell you, if you ever wanted to have kids?" He open his eyes and look up to you, and he smile. "Of course I want kids, but not now" he said and went back in hugging you. "Oh" you said and put your hand on your eyes, you feel emotional of what he said. But can't you blame him? You feel tears fall, you didn't wanted to show him you were crying. "(Y/N)?" Ruki ask and took your hands out of your eyes. "Why you crying? Did I say something bad?" He ask "you are an ass Ruki!" Your eyes widen and see Ruki brothers. "Kya!" You cover yourself with the sheets. "Necko-chan" he said and wink and your cheeks flush. "Listen to (Y/N)-chan, Ruki" Azusa said "I already did" Ruki said and you look down. "Bastard! (Y/N)-chan is pregnant" Azusa yelled this time and you see Ruki eyes widen of suprise. "What? Hold on, livestock is it true?" You look at him and then down. "Yes I am 3 weeks" you said and you heard the door close. Then you see Ruki standing their looking at you. "Why didn't you tell me?" He ask "I was but you wanted me, so I let you do what you pleased. By the way I am keeping it" you said "Let's have it" he said and you look at him, with suprise he was happy to have it even what he said before. "You wanted Ruki, you want to have our first baby" you said so emotional that you feel tears fall again. "Yes let's have our baby, please don't cry" Ruki said and hug you.

Time passed:)

You give birth to a baby boy, and Ruki was already in love with the baby. "Hello their (B/N)" he said and you smile because you were a happy mother. "He is so beautiful, he looks like me" Ruki said as he looks at you. "Yep he does" you said and Ruki give you your baby boy, and you look at him. As he kiss you and yall two look down on your baby boy.

Hope you like it! I try my best.