Dec 21: Ayato

Okay this time in time! I hope y'all enjoy it.

     You were your bed watching tv, bored to death in Christmas. Your boyfriend Ayato was no we're to be seen, and you were mad because of it. "(Y/N)-san" you saw Kanato, who was at the door. "Yes?" You ask as you push your blankets. "For tonight dinner I was planning to make sweets, and if you could help me?" He ask as he tug Teddy more closed. "I was going to go out with Ayato later" you said "oh I see, but do you want to die?" He ask creepily "leave chichinashi alone, pigsquick" Ayato said and Kanato look at his brother mad "who are you calling pigsquick!?"  Kanato yelled mad and you try to calm down Kanato "oi you're mine, so, leave" Kanato was mad and just teleported.
     You look at Ayato, he got closer to you and smirk. "Why do you give my brother attention more than me" Ayato eyebrow raise "he just ask to bake cake Ayato, plus...." you got closer and he smirk. "I love you" you said "good, now, let's go" he pulled you arm and pull you out of the house.

      Ayato took you to the winter carnival of demon world. As you two holding hands, and you know that Ayato hate it that most guys were staring at you. "Tch" he said and you try to contain the laughter "why are you chuckling?" He ask and you look at him suprise "um nothing, I just like to be with you" his smirk got higher "you okay Ayato?" You ask "fine" he said as he drag you to the vendor shop.
      Of course, they were selling takoyaki. He loves those octopus balls, but you do enjoy them as well. "You know Ayato sharing is caring" you said and he made a noise of munching. "So?" He ask as he keep chewing, "ahi Ayato here," you began to whip the crumbles from each side of his mouth and you catch a glimpse of blush in his cheeks, "there all clean up" and right their he kiss you.
       Sometimes you love suprise kisses, because it makes you feel wanted by him. "Ayato we in public!" You try to push him as he give you way too much PDA, "so" he said as he continue give you kisses "at least let's finish at the bedroom not out here" and he smirk as he stops "oh~" then you realize what you said, and cover your mouth "ops" you said as he teleported y'all out.

     Yep, you love this Christmas as no other days. You feel like you were in clouds with Ayato, your Ayato.

    You feel a kiss in your forehead, as you open your eyes. "Ayato?" You said "sorry if I woke you up, here this got you" and give you a present and you look at him surprise "oh didn't have too Ayato, your love is enough" you said "so that means another round?" He ask "what? No!" You squeak as Ayato give you hardcore kisses into neck.
     "Merry Christmas" Ayato said as he had you in his arms again "thanks for the present, Ayato" you said and he smile "You're welcome" and give you one of those kisses of love.

    Sorry if is short, but I hope you enjoy it!:) I see you for tomorrow update.

    ~LolitaAdela.