Happy Birthday Yuma!

Today is Yuma birthday, happy birthday boy!

Yuma X Lolita

Having Yuma at my side, heading for a birthday adventure. Money save, a lot though. I am going to spoil him! Never thought I would but oh well. "Oi where are we heading? It's so early" Yuma whine like a child poor of him, I drag him early so we don't waste any time. "Not even! It's like 9 something, c'mon Yuma-kun it's your birthday" I said and he rolled his eyes "so what? It's just a day, nothing special" he said I shook my head "(Y/N) would be pissed with you for saying that" I said and he sigh "Okay what do you have plan?" He ask and that bring a smile "you see birthday boy" I said and drag him.

Mall!:)

"You bring me to the mall" Yuma said opening the door for me, what a gentleman. Cough, anyways "yeah it would peaceful and no people, cheer up" I said "okay" he said "I remember we came here with your brothers, and you like some stuff for your bedroom so why not get them" I said "I don't have money, and it's wasn't here anyways" Yuma said and I slightly punch his shoulder "boy you not paying for anything today, I am. So be greatful" I said and then drag him to clothes store.
     "What's is wrong with my clothes?" Yuma said "it's not you, nor (Y/N) it's just you need some" I said "I am not good in fashion an neither you" Yuma said so mean, "that's why I called him" and then we turn around and look at the person I was pointed at "oyaho~" I didn't have option to call Laito-Kun. "You got to be kidding, seriously" Yuma said to me and I shrugged my shoulders. "Hi Laito, thanks for being here" I said okay I better suck it up. "No worries Lolita-sensei~" Yeah I don't like that name. "So clothes for farm boy here, good time! I need some clothes too~" Yuma wanted say something to him, but I touch his arm. Calming him down, not to do anything reckless. "Let's go in shall we~" so we did, I didn't feel I should be here, but it's all for Yuma!
      "No thanks" Yuma saying no to piece of clothing that Laito show. "This is hard, ah~" Laito disappear to more sections of clothes, and I sigh. "How about this~" so cheerful and my eyes widen, "hell no" Yuma said "their just paired of jeans a shirt" I was surprise that he didn't choose anything inappropriate. "I like my clothes" Yuma said walking off and I got idea. "(Y/N)" pretending to called his girlfriend, he knows what (Y/N) would do. "Okay let's get those clothes" Yuma said grabbing the clothes, mission accomplish! Then we head to our next stop.

Farm Store:)

"Okay this isn't bad, give you credit Lolita-san" he said and I smirk "good, let's get what you need" I said and he smile as we heading inside to buy stuff he needs. Then, we head to eat some lunch.

Lunch Time:)

"Great you brought me to eat, I am starving" he said and I smile "welcome, what you gonna order?" I ask "do they have sugar cubes?" He ask me "seriously? No, they have food. If you want sugar cubes we could passed to the store on our way home" I said "that be great" he said so we just had a good time me and him.

Later At Night:)

"Thanks for the day, I had fun" he said and kiss my cheek "oh" I blushing haha (Y/N) would be mad. "Ahi Lolita" he said making fun of me, and I look at him serious. "Anyways, (Y/N) is waiting for you" and his eyes widen "are you serious" he said to me and I smirk "oh yeah, goodnight" I said and I went to my room.

Happy birthday Yuma! What a day today eh? I had fun.

So all the request y'all ask for, I am working on them, so be up for a couple of days. Publishing all on the same time, so bear with me. Thanks for the support and love, have a good day!

~LolitaAdela.