Carla X Reader

I am back! I would be updating would Saturday seems I work all week and go to school, thanks for the supports and love, love y'all!

Here is my love, Carla!:)

As you look at yourself in the mirror and see how beautiful you were. I mean your always beautiful seems you were the queen. Now, that you married Carla Tsukinami even you married he acts differently with you. Not the kind of he used to be always being lovey-dovey, and now it cold backs and dark looks. You wanted to ask him what's was wrong with him lately, but you didn't have the guts to do so.
As you were staring at your mirror still "maybe I am not beautiful anymore?" You said to yourself as then you hear the door open and you saw Carla. "Oh hey, Carla-san" you said "(Y/N), don't you look very stunning" you saw his cheeks pink and you eyes widen "you are drunk?" You ask "am I? Haha... well yes, I don't drink, but today I decide to do so. Now, come closer" he said untying his scarf off to get a good closer of his handsome face. "Why are you giving your cold back?" You ask even he was drunk, bold move. "Because you haven't give me your attention" you were surprise, Carla wanted attention? Now that is suprising whenever you two married he told you not bother him whenever he is working, but now that's different.
"You told me not to bother you whenever you are working, Carla-san" you said honestly to your husband "now let me make you mine" he said very deep and you feel your stomach give you butterflies now that's the effect that you wanted to feel in such a long time. "Carla..." you walk toward him as he placed his hands in your waist as the electricity hit throw your skin "I love you, (Y/N)" you feel like your darkness was lighten with light of Carla's voice as he said that and you smile "I am sorry for being a bad wife my love" you said "I am sorry too for being a bad husband, now let me take this off it's making the tension more sexual" his hand untie your nightgown off. You feel your body get goosebumps "Carla-san" you blush as he give you a passionate kiss. With that kiss you let that everything bad go behind as you embrace Carla in your arms.

Time Skip:)

You woke up, and not to see Carla to your side. "Carla-san?" You ask but no where to be seen, and you push the covers and stand up to look for him.
Lucky for you he was in the study, and you saw him how hard working he was even this early in the morning. "Carla-san" you said and he look up "didn't I told you not to bothering me" he said serious and you feel your heart sank, but still remember his words from last night  I wanted your attention. "Oh... sorry, please work hard" you said softly you wanted to remember him what he said last night but you didn't dared to do it. "Wait.." he said as you were to walk out, and you stop in tracks. "What happen last night?" He ask how can't he remember the love he give you? Well, that's a first for Carla-san. "Nothing, sorry for intruding" you walk out.
You sigh as you take a seat in chair in front of the mirror. "Back were we were" you said to think air "lady (L/N)" you turn to see one of the maids "yes?" You sweep your tears away "you have a phone call" she said "oh? Who is it?" You ask "Mr. Reiji Sakamaki" she said "alright thank you" as you pick up the phone that was next to your make-up "yes?" You said softly "morning (Y/N)" he said politely "hello Reiji-san why do I feel so honor of your phone called?" You said so mannerly "I wanted to ask if you like to get a cup of tea?" You haven't went out in such a long time, but you didn't wanted to go with another guy if isn't Carla. "You have to excuse me Reiji-san, right now I seem pretty busy with work that Carla told me to take care" you lie a little didn't you knew that Carla was watching from the door and had a small smile place in his lips. "Maybe another time thanks for your time" he said "alright, I would see you later" you ended the called.
As you brush your hair and then you feel two strong hands in your shoulders. "Well done, (Y/N)" he said as you look at him "I only have eyes to you Carla-san" you said as he smile "your my queen, and I be damned if anybody has you. Forgive me for being mean back their" he said so tenderly "it's okay" you said as he kiss you softly in your lips.
     He lies you down "you belong to me and only to me" you smile as you push him closer to you. "I belong to you" you said and once again you kiss him with that love and need.

Sucky, but I am glad updated phew it's been hella long! Sorry about that my dear readers. Like I said in intro I only be updating Saturdays or maybe I make fit in the week as well, but until than have a good day and see yall soon.