Carla X Reader

So here it's for NYX_EISENWALD who request for Carla-san!

Carla was you're boyfriend for almost a year. He always sweet to you, a true gentle. But whenever you get him mad, it's a different story. So you were at his study, as a queen you need to do some work too. "Go rest my queen, I be their in a minute" he said and you smile "are you sure? I wouldn't mind if I stay here with you" you said softly staking papers after papers. "I be fine, you should rest" he said and so you did.
   You walk to your bedroom, and then someone grab your arm. "Why did you choose Onii-san over me?" You turn to see Shin, Carla's brother. "I love him Shin." You said "no, my brother won't have you" and he push you inside the room. "Hey Shin stop!" You struggled and he push to yours and Carla bed. "I won't let him have you! Never!" You yelled holding the knife, "Shin what are you doing! Leave my wife alone!" As Shin was throw off to the ground, and then Carla was looking at him pissed off. As you were next to him, scared that he could've hurt you. "Hurt my wife Shin, I would end you" he said as he grab you waist protectly. "Tch" he said as he disappear. Carla hug you so tight, "I don't know what would I do if he hurt you" he said hugging you closed as you feel secure to him. "Thank you Carla" you said and he look down at you and smile as he kiss you.
     His lips were soft and gentle, you didn't wanted to end so quick. "I am heading back to work" he said and you hold him tight. "Stay" you said and kiss him back, and he did too. He walk you backwards as you two were standing in front of the bed. "I love you Carla, always and forever" you said and he smile under the kiss. "You know my answer to that, my queen" he said and he slowly lie you down on the bed.
     You feel his lips upon as y'alls  tongue lapping over each other, you didn't wanted to end never. "Carla~" as he left your lips to your sweet spot. You moan his name and you tight your fists in the sheets of the bed. "I love you" he said as he take his clothes slowly, and you watch him. "Are your excited?" He ask you blush and he smirk. "Don't be, we already done this before" he said and you blush more. "Don't say that!" You turn you're head, and he chucked. "Um?..." he slowly take you're clothes off. "I would make love to you merciless" he said as then y'all were exposed to each other.
    As he enter inside you, you moan hard. It's been awhile seems you and Carla have intimacy seem you found out you were pregnant. "(Y/N)" he moan you're name softly as he speed up and you hold on his shoulders. "Carla!" You yelled feeling him all completely "ah what a dirty girl you are" he said on you're ear. "Don't say that, ahh!" You yelled as you were closed to come. "I feel you are closed, eh" he said as he smirk. "Faster~" you moan as he speed more and more. You feel like you we're about to explode "I am-!" As you came all over him, so as he. Then he fall next to you and then he wrap the sheets with you.
    "Do you know what it is?" Carla ask as he hugs you. "I don't know, but I want a boy" you said as you look at him would you see you were pregnant for two months. Carla always protect you from Shin, who always want to hurt you for not choosing him. "We need a heir to keep the blood going" he said and you smile "but then again I won't mind having a girl too" he added "I want the boy to look like you" you said "I want girl to look you (Y/N)" he said and bring you're chin closer, as he kiss you one more time. You were happy wife, and soon mother to be.

Time passed:)

Lolita was holding your son in her arms. "Kawaii! He so cute, like Carla" she said and you laughed. "See? I told you we were going to have boy" you said to Carla who was looking at you, and you smile. "Yeah, but we could try for the girl too" he said and you blush. "Hey! Don't say that in front of the baby, wierdos" Lolita said as y'all laughed together what happy family.

Hope you enjoy it, give me you're thoughts. Don't forget to keep requesting I am all open!:)

LolitaAdela.