Laito X Reader

This is for you! ziziwynter hope you enjoy it.

     Laito was being a flirt to all the girls. You didn't like at all, which make your blood boil. "Laito, we here together not with those girls" you cross your arms and Laito turn to you suprise. "Ah~ is Bitch-chan jealous" you shook your head. "I am not!" You exclaimed. "Fufu~ let's get you on the mood once again" Laito pulled your hand and you try to keep with his pace.
  "Slow down! Laito..." then you found yourself push to the wall. "Let me suck your blood" Laito say looking at you with those eyes. "No! Not in p-p..." his hand was inside your shirt. "Mm~ they won't notice it" Laito said to your ear and you blush manly. "N-N..." he kiss your neck and you moan, you cover your mouth. "That was an interesting voice, Bitch-chan~" Laito said with excitement and you keep your mouth covered. Trying not to let any moans out, "(Y/N), Laito!" That was Lolita, who was looking for y'all. "Fufu~ Lolita-Senpai is looking for us" Laito smirk to you "let's continue this in private" Laito added and then he pulled you out of the alley. "Sensei!" Laito say as you see Lolita, as she look at y'all. "It's not sensei, it's senpai Laito-Kun" Lolita say "sensei..." Lolita just rolled her eyes to him, "I can't believe you going out with this hentai" Lolita say "you love me Lolita-san" and Lolita turn around "let's enjoy this festival" as then Laito grab your hand.

Time Skip:)

Cinco de Mayo festival was pure of fun, you on the other hand couldn't enjoy it at all. Laito who was flirting with dancers an another girls. "You're jealous" you turn to see Lolita who was eating a fruit cup. "I am not!" You said trying to hide you're blush. "Mmm" Lolita said focused on her cup and not really paying attention.
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Long day and Lolita head to her bedroom. "Night" Lolita say "night senpai~" Laito say and you were alone with him. "I am heading to my...." than Laito push you inside his room. "Laito!!" You squeak and then you fall to his bed. "The night is still going Bitch-chan" Laito say and begin to kiss you.
    Your cries were loud, and nobody couldn't sleep nobody at all. "Ok! Be quite!!" Ayato punching the door "ahh! I am trying to sleep and teddy!!" Kanato who was mad as hell, "see?" Laito say as you try to contain those moans and yells in. "Laito!" The wall was hit by Subaru. Oh well all the brothers didn't get any sleep expect one, Lolita.

Hope you enjoy this! I had fun writing this for you:)

P.S: Happy Cinco de Mayo!! Dude if I was in Mexico right now, their would be a hella festival. Anyways comment and vote!

~LolitaAdela.