Carla X Reader

My first lemon! Someone requested Carla-Kun! Sorry if it sucks!

You were cleaning the livingroom of the Tsukunami household. You squish the cloth as water drips on the bucket. Then you clean the small bar, holding some cups. As you put the cloth on the surface, and smooth clean it. "(Y/N)" you turn around and yet holding the cups and cloth. It's was Carla calling you.
"Hey, master Carla. Do you need something?" You ask, as you put the cloth on the bucket, and cups in the bar. "Yes, when you done with house cleaning. I would like to see you on my room at noon." Carla say sounding like need something desperately. "Yes Carla-San" you say and he turn around and leave. You went back to do the house cleaning. What did he wanted with you? That was in you're mind for awhile.

Time Skip :)

You knock on his door, "mmm? Carla-" right in that moment you feel dizzy. You open you're eyes and you notice that you were on Carla's room. "Ah Master" you say and in seconds Carla was in front of you. "Let me, have you" you're eyes widen. "Eh!?" You say surprise, as he hold your wrist pulling you closer. "I won't take a no, plus I know you like me." You try to break free, but then you fail.
    You were nervous, you have never done this before. "Carla I haven't done this before" you moan as he kisses your neck finding your sweet spot. Then he found it, and you kept moaning his name which he was turn on already. "Shh just enjoy it" he said and you wrap your legs around his waist. He lie you down on his bed, as he stop abusing you sweet spot. "Ah~" you said moaning, and he started to take his clothes off. "Carla-""ah ah called me master" he said "master" you said as he start to undress you.
      Then minutes yall were naked. As he hold you're wrist again, "master, I haven't done this~" as he enter inside you. You grip the sheets, as he was fully inside you. "You're so tight, mortal" he said as he start to move faster and faster. "Etto....ah!" You scream full in pleasure and hug his shoulders. He went his monstrous speed and you were moaning and screaming. Then in he came inside of you, and you also.

Later that night

You were hug by Carla, as he touches your hair showing his softness only to you. "I love you, (Y/N)" he said as he pulls your chin up. "I love you too" you said as you kiss him, and so as him. Then yall truly fall asleep.

Damm I know it sucks, sorry to person who request this! Someone request for another Carla, I would be posting maybe today so stay tune. Sorry again, just tell in the comment and vote. Love yall,

~LolitaAdela