Shin X Reader

Here to that person who request one of Shin! I am back:)

Shin was one of the Founders in the vampire pollution should know. He is the younger one from the Tsukinami family apart from his onii-san, Carla. Shin was bored in the party that Sakamaki family organized by Karlheinz. As he gaze lazy to the crowd and in minutes he spotted a girl. He saw her features, her (E/C) eyes got him out of his seat. He approach to her, pushing people out of his way. As she was slowly disappearing out of the crowd, Shin keep pushing people out of away. As then he didn't see her anymore, but he move his head around so he could easily find her, but it's was useful. "Shin" and he turn to see Carla. "Onii-San" he say "What happen? You took off inappropriately to those people, and their important staff Shin. Are you listening?" Carla wasn't happy about Shin's actions awhile ago. "I saw her" he say trying to find her again.
     "What are you talking about Shin?" Carla was more confused not knowing what was on Shin mind. "Onii-San, I need to married her" he said straight up "What? Married who?" Carla was getting more irritating not knowing what his brother is talking about. "I saw this girl, that took my breath away I need to married her" Shin said "Shin are you drunk?" Carla said looking at his brother disappointedly. "I am fine Onii-San..." then he stop talking as he saw her again. "Onii-San! She right their!?" Shin turn Carla to the direction of the girl. "You mean (Y/N)" he said and Shin look at his brother, "how do you know her, Onii-San?" Carla turning to look at his brother confused.
      "She comes with those vampires" Carla said pointed to Ayato Sakamaki. "Are they daiting?" Shin ask his brother who may have the answers to everything. It broke his heart if they were dating, but he didn't wanted to be true. "Like I would know, c'mon I introduce you to her" he said as Carla gesture Shin to walk first.
     As you see a handsome guy come to you, and Carla-San was next to him.  Shin was nervous, "(Y/N)" Carla said you're name and you smile. "Carla-San" you said softly "(Y/N), I want you to meet my brother Shin" as you're eyes move to Shin, you feel like you're world stop in seconds, and you're heart bump faster then usual. You blush, and saw Shin smirking as he saw you blushing. "A pleasure to meet you, Shin-san" Shin's body feel out of temperature as he listen to her voice. "A pleasure is mine" as Shin took your hand as he kiss the back of your hand making you blush again. "Well I let you, I hope I see you around (Y/N)" Carla said "of course Carla-San" and then Shin was pissed then ever with Carla, because he left him alone with her. "Um (Y/N)?" Shin see you're face as she was still having a tiny blush.
     "Yes?" As that Shin grab you're hand and pulled you closer to him. "Would you like to dance?" He ask and you give him a small smile. "That would be great" As then he took you with him to the dance floor. As you're eyes and his were locked to each other, then your blush increased more than usual. "Listen," Shin started to say as he turn you and you're waist closer to him. "I have fallen for you" and you're heart bump causing Shin to listen from his ears. Of course you knew he was a vampire, like the Sakamaki's. "You did? Why with me? I bet you would totally like Yui" she said and that made Shin heart sank.
      You of course didn't wanted to say that, but it could be true. "Yui is not my type, Lolita either. I like you and I have fallen for you" he said as your eyes willed up of tears, that would soon appear to him to see. "Shin" and then he pulled you close to him, as you analyzed his face of such of handsome. "I want to mark you" he said and to be honest you, never got bitten by anyone. "Promise me, that you be with me" she said and Shin smirk "that's what I wanted" he said and kiss you. You feel his soft of his lips upon yours, and you closed you're eyes feeling the first kiss of your life.
    He push you to the wall, and you gasp as you feel the pain hit in. It hurt so bad and you closed you're eyes. As you grip on his arm, feeling the sensation of pleasure and pain. You were blushing so bad, as he push it more deeper, and you let a cry. "Shin" you grip on his shirt, "you...taking" and you feel the unconscious head in. "Say it, say you mine" he said "I am yours forever" and then you passed out from blood loss. "Good" Shin said as he carried you, taking you to you're room.

Finish! I am glad to be back, and wait for the next update. Which would be maybe today or tomorrow so stay tuned!