Happy Birthday Ruki!

Happy Birthday Ruki! I hope you have the best day, here my present for you.

You were looking at Lolita, who was hugging Ruki. "Um why are you hugging my husband" You snap at her and she smirks to you. "Well (Y/N), I wanna take Ruki somewhere for his birthday. You wouldn't mind?" You wanna do that, with you're family. "I was too" you said and Lolita smile. "Okay, I let you go with him and the kids" Lolita said giving up. "Really???" You said "I have other things to do, so let this slide" Ruki said and then his little girl came running from the stairs. "Daddy! Happy birthday" as she throw her arms around his dad leg. "You're so sweet princess" Ruki said as he carried his daughter.
    "Where is you're brother?" You ask your little girl. "He is with uncle Kou, teaching him to dance" and Lolita eyes widen "that's a not a good sign" she said and stormed to find Kou. "Where do you want to go, love?" You ask and he turn to look at you so as you're daughter. Who she got all Ruki features, and he smile. "Any where with you, and our kids" he said and kiss your forehead. "Let's grab some ramen" you said and he smile "that sounds good" and then Lolita came down with your boy. Who eventually looks at you, which makes you happy.

Time Skip:)

As you and the kids were at Ramen restaurant, as a family. You loved how Ruki was feeding his princess, and you to your boy. "I am big boy mom" your son said and you smile. "Really? Show me" you said and grab his own chopsticks and try to get noodles with, but fail. "See? You're still my little boy" You said and your son groan of frustration. "Do you want to get punish?" Ruki said out of nowhere, and you look at him. "What?" You said confused "I said do you want to be punish" He repeat and your eyes widen. "Ruki not in front of kids" you said and he smirk. "So you do, eh" he said and turn to feed you're little girl.
    As y'all head back to the house, you carried your son in your arms. "Be prepared love" and you went to the kids room and lie you're boy as Ruki your girl. You walk behind him slowly without making him turn around, and when you went to the door. You smile widely mission accomplish! But then a hand grab you're arm and feel Ruki chest. "Well someone getting double punish" He said "Ruki, we can't!" You whisper/yelled and he only smirk.

Happy Birthday Ruki-kun! Well I am back, hope you enjoy this special for our special guy. Hehe.

~LolitaAdela