Reiji X Reader

This for you! XxXxAmethystxXxX, did I spelled right? Hope I did! Also Happy late birthday Reiji!

You were the smart girl in your class. Always get A's, and even you live with him. Right now you were getting your lunch, and Yui was next to you. "(Y/N) how was you're day?" Yui ask and you grab jello, and put on your plate. "Complicated Yui, I don't know how I am going to tell Reiji how I feel" you said and keep line. "You would, and by the way-""(Y/N) you turn to see Reiji "Reiji-san" you said "please follow me" he said and Yui nodded you to leave. You went behind him, you we're wondering what is he calling you? As that he opens the door of one of the classroom. "Reiji-""is it true?" You were confused and he looks at you. "Huh?" You said confusing "is it true you like (Y/N)" he said sounded more serious. "Ah um, I-" suddenly you were pushed to the wall of the class. "Reiji-kun" you said "I don't care for your answer, anyways because I am going to be making you feel what I feel" you didn't understand until he grabs your neck and pulled you closer and bit you. You whine in pain, it's was the first time he have bitten you. "I-it hurts Reiji-kun" you said and tight his shoulders to let it happen. After that he stop and he kiss you right their. Your eyes widen, and you feel his tongue asking aces inside your mouth. So you let him, and you closed your eyes. Feeling the moment of love of Reiji. After he stop and looks at you flustered and he smirks. "I love you" you said on a whisper "what surprise me too" he said and kiss you again. As he carried you on the desk of the teacher. "Reiji" you moan his name and he kiss you roughly to feel your true loved for him. "Happy birthday Reiji" you said and hugged him closer to him. And always be his and no ones.

I am sorry I was late Reiji-kun! Hope you enjoy my story!

-LolitaAdela