Scenario 2: Day With LolitaAdela

I decide to this scenario for my birthday, hope you enjoy it!

Shu:
I poke Shu face, trying to wake him up. "Shu-san!" I whisper/yelled as he opens his eyes looking at me with those blue eyes. "What do you want?" He snap at me. "Rude, anyways I am going to be cooking everyone food, rare steak for you I presume?" I ask as he smile got bigger, which may be a good sign. "You know me well, Lolita-san that's good. No punishment for now" he said and I look at him serious "it's my birthday!" I said and he smirk "or do you want me to bite you?" He ask I didn't wanted to get bitten with his fangs. "No, thanks." I said as I get into the kitchen.

Reiji:
I skip to the hallways heading to the living room, and I see Reiji. "Reiji-san" I said and he looks up to me. "What's is it, Lolita?" He ask nicely, oh what a man. "I need help on my homework, would you be kind to help me?" I ask "bring it, I don't want D's in this house. Like other people I won't be mentioning names" Reiji said as he closed his book that he was reading "as a birthday present" he added "So helping on my homework is my birthday present. Okay, Reiji-san then I cook spaghetti carbonara! You're favorite" I said happy with my books, "deal Lolita" he said and I seat next to him on the couch.

Ayato:
I was outside playing soccer with (Y/N). "Chichinashi!" We stop playing, and I turn around to see Ayato. "Ayato-kun, c'mon join us" (Y/N) suggest "he won't as long is basketball" I say "why not playing it Lolita?" (Y/N) ask and I smirk "I bet I win like always" Ayato say rolling the ball in his finger. "Wish, I am good at basketball too" I say as I take the ball out of his finger. "Yours Trutly would like to see that" Ayato say "if I win Ayato-kun, no drinking blood from my friend (Y/N)" I said "if I win, you going to be cooking takoyaki for a whole week Lolita" he say smirking at me. "You're so on!" I said excited, best birthday.

Laito:
I was rolling around on the floor, having no freaking clue, how do you do this? I know you need to find words, their ugh to much letter scramble. "Bitch-chan" I look up to see Laito. "Laito-kun! I have a question?" He loved to this crosswords, what have I thought it about it! He could help me, "that you like me, just like (Y/N)" haha he is funny, is he asking for a death wish? Hope not, "no wrong, you loved crosswords could you do mine?" He smirks not a good sign "It's my birthday, so I cook you're favorite meal" I said and he smile. "Okay" he said and I smile widen "macaroons here I come!" I said and he smile "let's do it then fufu~" he such a good friend, when he is not flirting.

Kanato:
I was heading to the kitchen, trying to find (Y/N) but were is she!? I walk to hear giggles, that's must be Kanato. I knock on his door, "come in" he said sweet my cutie pie. As I open the door and I see him having a tea party. "Lolita wanna join me?" He ask and I look at him. "Kanato, of course!" Me being excited as well "but we missing cakes and sweets" I said clapping my hands together. "Let's do some baking!" I said grabbing Kanato hand. "Okay" he said as I take him to the kitchen.

Subaru:
I was reading a book, about cooking. I turn the page "what are you doing?" I look up to see Subaru. "Hi Subaru-kun" I said on a pitch level "tch you're so loud" he said "Hey I am hungry, do you want something?" I ask "no" he said and I have a idea. "Let's go out, for some roses for the table" I said "for what?" He ask rudely "to bright the house for my birthday, Subaru-kun" I said turning to the direction of the patio. "Don't go by yourself" he said aww he is so sweet, as he was walking behind me. "Thanks Subaru-kun!" I kiss his cheek and he blushed really red, as I smile what a friend.

Ruki:
I walk to the Mukami hallways and I spotted Ruki on the couch reading like always. "Ruki-kun?" I ask and he turn to look at him. "Lolita, what do you need?" He ask "you need a break from that Ruki, want me to make soup to make you relax or something?" I ask "yes that would be great" he said "when I be back, no reading Ruki" I said and he gave me a smile. As I went to the kitchen to make his favorite.