Kou X Reader

Here it Kou!

You were fangirling over Kou Mukami new song, and you were in love with him. The good thing is that he goes to your school, with the Sakamaki's brothers. You even have a little mini Kou hide in your bed. "Omg I love you Kou" you heard girls being so dramatic, you hide your fan girlish out of school, and him. "Kou married me!" You walk to the hallway. "M-necko-chan" you turn to see Kou! "Ano Kou-kun" you said and he smirk to you. "Ugh why with her" you feel your cheeks get red of that comment. "I want you to come to my house" he said "I can't do that, the Sakamaki's would get pissed and yeah" you walk to the other side and head to class.

Time Skip:)

Damm Kou would never fall for me you thought as you lie down and think about today day, girls eyed you angrily and jealous. For taking their Kou away, it would also make you jealous if he had something going on with Yui. But could they? You thought again, as your world would crumble to pieces. "Oi" you see Subaru. "Oh hi Subaru-kun" you said "dinner is ready, Reiji told me to come an get you" Subaru said and teleport away. Actually you knew that Subaru likes you too, but you were mainly in love with Kou. And you didn't even dare say that to the Sakamaki's brothers.
You were heading to the dinning room but then someone grab your arm and pulled you. "Eh!?" You feel your mouth being cover. "M-necko-chan" Kou was here holding you! "Mmm!" You said with your mouth cover. "Promise you won't yelled?" He ask and you nod your head, and then he took his hand away. "What are you doing here?" You whisper "I wanted to see you, seems you didn't wanted come to my house" he said "see me? Aren't you going out with Yui?" You ask blushing while say that. "Yui? No I don't like her, my brother Ruki does" he said and it make your world come back. "Oh" you said blushing for asking something stupid. "Are you jealous?" He said smirking and you wanted to slap him, but he would drink your blood. "No I am not" you said and he smirk "I don't belive you, ah let me drink your blood" he said pulled you way closer to him, and his fangs pierce to your skin. Your blood was poison to them, because it's was very sweet to them. "Ah it's so good" he said pulled more closer that now you were in his lap. "Kou" you let a moan out and you cover your mouth. "Eh I just heard a lovely lewd thing for you" he said and you blush so bad. "(Y/N)!" They were calling you, and Kou didn't care because he was enjoying your blood. "What is a Mukami doing in our house!" That was Subaru, and you try to push Kou away, but he didn't stop. "Oi are you listening!" Kou didn't care what Subaru was saying he was to focused in your blood. "Kou-kun stop" you said feeling the blood lost going. "Oi let her go!" Subaru was yelling and right their you passed out. But you heard six words. "I love you M-necko-chan" and right their you were out.

Next Day:)

"Ett...my neck hurts bad" you said touching your neck where Kou fangs let a mark. "(Y/N)" you see all the Sakamaki's in your room. "Woah I didn't do anything!" You said and Reiji was eyed you to your side, and you turn to see Kou! "Kou!" You yelled and he wakes up "good morning necko-chan" you see he had no shirt on, "explain chichinashi" Ayato said so angry "it's wasn't me" you said "but he had a wonderful night, necko-chan" what!? Did you-? "What!?" You said surprised "hehe don't worried we going to be happy with our future child" he said "what!?" Everyone said on the same time. "Wahh" you cry.

Extended Ending:)

"Come son, you going to be idol like me" Kou said to your son. "And arrogant idol" you said crossing your arms carefully on your chest. "Wah (Y/N)" Kou said and your son, was practicing dancing. "I am playing with you Kou-kun" you said and he stop dancing. "I know your are" he said and coming closer to you, and you see your son still practicing. "How is my little idol?" He ask "she is okay" you said and fall to his knees and put his ear on your stomach. "(B/N) could you hear me?" Kou ask your belly were your little girl is. "Um Kou-kun" you said "yeah I love your mommy" he said "what? Kou is-""yep I could hear her" he said and he kiss you and you were happy. "I love you" you said and yall four watch the sunset.

Woah I have no clue what happen their!? Anyways hope you like it!

-LolitaAdela